What Should I Draw Next?

2bonic

Nothing Is Talent If Everyone Can Do It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Marvin the martian is just an interesting character, but it is nice to see somebody else doing suggestions. You might like mine, even though the suggestions I paint are a little different then yours. It is cool to just see you do specific characters.
Thanks! When it comes to drawing i can't just draw anything i need ideas and the best ideas come from the audience and if someone doesn't like it they can walk away.[DOUBLEPOST=1390296802,1390290179][/DOUBLEPOST]
homer simpson :p
Homer Simpson is Uploaded

Reactions: Brodie

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Thanks! When it comes to drawing i can't just draw anything i need ideas and the best ideas come from the audience and if someone doesn't like it they can walk away.[DOUBLEPOST=1390296802,1390290179][/DOUBLEPOST]
Homer Simpson is Uploaded
nice, just watched it :)

Reactions: 2bonic

2bonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Marvin the martian
i almost finished with the video and accidentally lost 2 of the 3 files so at the moment im trying to recover them.

iits goings to take over 10 hours -.- but i hope this search isn't all for nothing. if it doesn't work i will redraw. i will carry on with the others for the time being.

PaintPaintPaint

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i almost finished with the video and accidentally lost 2 of the 3 files so at the moment im trying to recover them.

iits goings to take over 10 hours -.- but i hope this search isn't all for nothing. if it doesn't work i will redraw. i will carry on with the others for the time being.
I feel your pain, this is my biggest fear. I am working on a painting right now that I have around 50 hours of footage for at the moment, if I lose one of those files I am completely screwed. Good luck.

2bonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
thanks! just to let ypu know I found one files and i think its enough to upload. i will just fade the start.
I feel your pain, this is my biggest fear. I am working on a painting right now that I have around 50 hours of footage for at the moment, if I lose one of those files I am completely screwed. Good luck.

2bonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
video now uploaded.

PaintPaintPaint

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very nice, the music is very fitting. I forget that he essentially has no face, just eyes. Well done!

Reactions: 2bonic

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That belegged tank from ghost in the shell, that thing was cool