what should i do to gain views?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KellieBean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i have been tagging my views like crazy, as well as my Instagram pictures, and twitter....
but, my views have been decreasing... and i have no clue what to do besides change up my content.
which is kind of fun, and i do that frequently. so, i love changing things up, but i am a lifestyle/wannabe makeup guru.... if you wanna put a label on things. so what can i do, please let me know....

OH! and i don't have the funds to get better equipment. so please don't say that i need to upgrade my equipment.

AZOZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Try to edit a little bit more, people wanna get the message and leave, so u have to do something to keep them in
and make a better description of the videos and leave a comment on ur videos like: " I hope you enjoyed the video " or " leave a like if u enjoyed " .. etc :D
and dont forget to keep the promotion
but dont keep ur social medias with only promotions, no one gonna watch promotions only

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Right. So I took the time to find the tags in your most recent video (the one you uploaded today.)

Here is what I found.

Right. Few things, some of these tags are waaaay too vague.

You don't want single word tags. Those will not help you at all. As an example, let's look up the word "Taco" on YouTube to see what we get.

Now, let's look up "Jack in the Box Taco Review"

See the difference? When you add more words to a tag, you make it more specific. Hence, the more condensed search results.

So, in the tags you included earlier, if it only has one or two words, I'd remove them.

So, keep: Liquid Lipstick, Trap Liquid Lipstick, Solow Liquid Lipstick, Mess Around Liquid Lipstick, Colourpop Review, Makeup Review, ColourPop Honest Review, Hand Swatches, Lipstick Swatches, Short Makeup Video, Peter's Anomaly,

And consider adding tags more along the lines of: Colourpop Makeup Review, Colourpop Swatch Review, Colourpop Makeup Swatch Review, etc.

I wrote an entire guide on SEO here. Can't link it because this forum is dumb that way. But it shouldn't be hard to find. Search Engine Optimization and You!

Hope this helped.

KellieBean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
cool, also, you came across as pretty arrogant, i know it was criticism, but you sound like you know more than i do, when we have almost the same amount of subscribers, and almost the same amount of views, i know you are trying to help and all, just pay attention to how you come across, it sounded super rude and arrogant.

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
cool, also, you came across as pretty arrogant, i know it was criticism, but you sound like you know more than i do, when we have almost the same amount of subscribers, and almost the same amount of views, i know you are trying to help and all, just pay attention to how you come across, it sounded super rude and arrogant.
Eh, it was meant to come off as informative, but thanks for the slight criticism :p

KellieBean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
look, i know how you wanted to help, but hey! not everyone is cut out to be teachers =) enjoy your night

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
Right. So I took the time to find the tags in your most recent video (the one you uploaded today.)

Here is what I found.

Right. Few things, some of these tags are waaaay too vague.

You don't want single word tags. Those will not help you at all. As an example, let's look up the word "Taco" on YouTube to see what we get.

Now, let's look up "Jack in the Box Taco Review"

See the difference? When you add more words to a tag, you make it more specific. Hence, the more condensed search results.

So, in the tags you included earlier, if it only has one or two words, I'd remove them.

So, keep: Liquid Lipstick, Trap Liquid Lipstick, Solow Liquid Lipstick, Mess Around Liquid Lipstick, Colourpop Review, Makeup Review, ColourPop Honest Review, Hand Swatches, Lipstick Swatches, Short Makeup Video, Peter's Anomaly,

And consider adding tags more along the lines of: Colourpop Makeup Review, Colourpop Swatch Review, Colourpop Makeup Swatch Review, etc.

I wrote an entire guide on SEO here. Can't link it because this forum is dumb that way. But it shouldn't be hard to find. Search Engine Optimization and You!

Hope this helped.
Hey man! I personally found this extremely helpful and informative. Seriously. I love in-depth responses like this. Now, because I read this, I have found myself updating and redoing my tags. :) I'm slowly learning more about SEO because it is something to get accustomed to, but posts like this bring me one step closer to a full understanding.

So thank you! I hope you're having a great night. Stay awesome and thanks again for a clear explanation. I didn't find it arrogant at all.

Reactions: Super Pawsitive

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey man! I personally found this extremely helpful and informative. Seriously. I love in-depth responses like this. Now, because I read this, I have found myself updating and redoing my tags. :) I'm slowly learning more about SEO because it is something to get accustomed to, but posts like this bring me one step closer to a full understanding.

So thank you! I hope you're having a great night. Stay awesome and thanks again for a clear explanation. I didn't find it arrogant at all.
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I still don't see how I came off as arrogant. Glad it helped :D

Reactions: Ciarra deBritto
Status
Not open for further replies.