What should I call my subscribers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamRayWalters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel name Is Maria Meow and my channel is about DIY's, makeup, hair... any ideas on waht would be a good name to call my subscribers?
Do what you want to do...there is nothing wrong with a playful name for your subscribers...on my one gaming channel I say 'whats up pathetic no-lifes'....they know it's just a joke..(mostly...and it's not quite what you're talking about but still haha). Take people's opinions into account but ultimately do what you want to do.

And to the others...she didn't say 'Should I call my subscribers a name' she said 'What should I call them'...so many of you are answering a question she didn't ask.[DOUBLEPOST=1431119299,1431115247][/DOUBLEPOST]
My channel name Is Maria Meow and my channel is about DIY's, makeup, hair... any ideas on waht would be a good name to call my subscribers?
One more idea...you can have a video asking people what they think or for suggestions...then it will be a sub-suggested name and it will be very interactive at the same time. I know a girl from Younow who calls her fans 'Katers'..catch phrase 'Haters gonna hate..Katers gonna Kate'. Makes no sense at all but people like it lol. Good luck!

Reactions: Mariameow_meow

Mowkus

Reaction score
I read Mariameow as Marshmallows and I think calling them marshmallows will be appreciated :p

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A nick name is something you should not create. Let your subscribers come up with it themselves. I always open up with "Hello guys, here is the Dutch Texan," or something to that effect. I can't even imagine calling my viewers anything else. I'd feel silly... But if it is something that becomes a thing within my subscriber base I would probably adopt it. I don't see it happening though!

Ranald Nisbet

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i'd say let them name themselves if they want and if they dont then they dont! As long as they're watching and they love your stuff that's what counts!

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Like many on this thread I agree I would not go as far as calling your subscribers by a name, yes they are names on a screen but they are human as well and no one likes to be grouped up and numbered or given a title, we are ourselves and no one has any right to label us as anything but ourselves.

Just how I look at it :)

Purely Peña

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Meow meows! Meow mix! Catnips! And since u do hair tutorials...Hairy pus... Jk haha I have a really bad sense of humor lol. Anyway, u name them or don't name them. Either way do what you want. Don't ever let anyone tell u what to do with your channel. Just do what feels right. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.