Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

What recording software do Youtubers use?

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by PleasurePadJack, Jul 15, 2013.

1. PleasurePadJack
    Cash:
    $43
    I am trying to record stuff on my webcam, but I notice some youtubers that the stop and start their videos if they mess up, I am wondering if anyone knew the best software I could use to make it easy so i'm not saving loads of clips?

2. GafferGames
    YTTalk's Local Sloth
    Cash:
    $449
    most screen recorders have a pause button, I know that Bandicam and DXtory do, however I don't think FRAPS does.

3. thedigblackbick
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $1,050
    Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11.

Lol long ahh name.

4. OxterManHD
    Somebody set up us the bomb
    Cash:
    $12
    Well, theres Fraps, Dxtory, Bandicam, Camatasia screen capture and theres a few others but those are the main ways people record their screen! :D

5. PleasurePadJack
    Cash:
    $43
    Thanks, but I mean like record myself not my screen, so I can use my webcam and pause and play when i'm ready :)

6. OxterManHD
    Cash:
    $12
    Ok, I'm a bit confused. Are you looking to record what your webcam is showing, because then you would need a screen recording program. Or do you just want to record yourself with a normal camera and have your webcam running aswell?

7. PleasurePadJack
    Cash:
    $43
    Yeah sorry if it doesn't make a lot of sense, I just want to record myself off of my webcam, but wanted to know what software will let me record myself and pause and play when I am ready to carry on.

8. OxterManHD
    Cash:
    $12
    Ah alright, unfortunately I can't help you there.

9. SamTochelliDesign
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $0
    Does your webcam come with software? I know my Logitech one came with recording software to only record off the webcam with the use of an external microphone if wanted.

10. PleasurePadJack
    Cash:
    $43
    Yeah but it doesn't pause and play it only stop and starts which isn't the best :/