Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At some point and time. We all find it difficult at the start of a new channel. Always working hard to make it up there. Yet it feels like forever and want to give up.

What motivate you guys to keep going?

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Taking 20 shots of jager will do the trick (jk). btw would've been cool if there was an aftermath video (not sure if I missed it).

My motivation is seeing my channel grow. The more it grows, the more I know that I have something valuable in my hands and I'll be dumb to let it die out. Before my growth, I was always demotivated and even had a lapse of time where I didn't release any videos for 2 or so months. Then I remembered all the comments that were left in my older videos. Everyone enjoyed my content and wanted to see more. They believed that I had worthy content to watch. I used that as my motivation even to this day on top of channel growth. Most commentors are sincere when they tell you that your content is valuable. I made sure I didn't lose sight of that.

Jeeves

The best way to predict the future is to CREATE it
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I want to know what keeps YOU motivated. YouTube can be a very frustating place at times especially when you pay too much attention to the numbers.

Sometimes I can't sleep because my mind is just focused on YouTube and trying to predict the future path of my channel, whether it will grow or not. Some nights I go to bed with the feeling that "Oh I'll finish editing after (excuse)." I feel like there has to be some motivating factor that keeps you YouTubing. Please feel free to share your thoughts :)

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Taking 20 shots of jager will do the trick (jk). btw would've been cool if there was an aftermath video (not sure if I missed it).

My motivation is seeing my channel grow. The more it grows, the more I know that I have something valuable in my hands and I'll be dumb to let it die out. Before my growth, I was always demotivated and even had a lapse of time where I didn't release any videos for 2 or so months. Then I remembered all the comments that were left in my older videos. Everyone enjoyed my content and wanted to see more. They believed that I had worthy content to watch. I used that as my motivation even to this day on top of channel growth. Most commentors are sincere when they tell you that your content is valuable. I made sure I didn't lose sight of that.
That's a great way of seeing. I too had the same results. The people are the motivation. It's good to hear people say great thing about you and your content. Btw, how long did it take you to grow from this point?

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The idea that I could possibly end up with a nice community one day keeps me motivated!

Reactions: Smartie

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm really motivated to create and think of new videos because I feel like I finally found something that I'm 100% passionate about. I've always been kinda like "nah... I mean I would do it but I don't really like it". What also really helps me is people complimenting me on what I do! I've already got some friends asking me to spoil my idea for my next video and they're asking if they could see it first and stuff so that's really fun haha

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm really motivated to create and think of new videos because I feel like I finally found something that I'm 100% passionate about. I've always been kinda like "nah... I mean I would do it but I don't really like it". What also really helps me is people complimenting me on what I do!
Me, too! I feel really passionate about YouTube and I am super happy doing it, which is a change for me since I used to be really sad all the time.

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Me, too! I feel really passionate about YouTube and I am super happy doing it, which is a change for me since I used to be really sad all the time.
Yeah, I used to be really sad too and I know it sounds a bit weird but creating content on YouTube actually made me really positive again! Oh and btw Lizzeelive I like your FNAF video hahaha

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
That's a great way of seeing. I too had the same results. The people are the motivation. It's good to hear people say great thing about you and your content. Btw, how long did it take you to grow from this point?
I started last April. It took hours upon hours a day of strategic marketing and constant improvement of my content. It wasn't easy to say the least, but it's come to a point where I can relieve myself a bit from marketing and spend more time on creating content.

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, I used to be really sad too and I know it sounds a bit weird but creating content on YouTube actually made me really positive again! Oh and btw Lizzeelive I like your FNAF video hahaha
Thank you! I liked making it! It was fun!

Reactions: DuncanT