What percentage of your subs actually watch your videos?

Tropical365

I've Got It
Reaction score
I have 250 subs (all are new subs that subbed to my channel during the past 3 months). I just started posting new content onto my channel two weeks ago (4 new videos in total). One video posted a week ago got 72 videos any my other video got 54 views and other video 125 views and the video I posted most recently 2 days ago got 66 views... does this sound about average number of views for the number of subs I have? I'm just trying to get a general idea as to what percentage of your subs watch your videos... thanks!

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I have 51 subs, but almost all my views come from posting on facebook, twitter, damnlag, here, and creepypasta wiki (only if its creepypasta related). Someone who loves all my videos hasn't even watched the last three. Once she realizes they're there she's gonna be like "how did I miss these????" My newest gaming video has 5 views and 2 or 3 of those are from me. I don't think my number of subs means anything but how close I am to a custom url.

Cidsa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
For me it's generally around 52% which I think is somewhat high. IIRC most people have 20-30% of their subs watching.

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I have 19,000 subs and I get around 350 sub views during the first 48 hours after uploading. Sound pretty bad, right?
In the past 365 days I got 43,800 views from subs. Sounds ok to me.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
4%, so not very much. It leads me to believe that subscribers are nothing more than likes. I do have a core group of people that keeps watching my stuff, so I suppose that is the 4%.

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Out of my seven subscribers (LOL), only 1 has watched my most recent video. Regardless, it is very close to 100 views.

Noobzilla

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Generally less than 1% of my views come from subscribers

ToyBoxMagic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Less than 1% for us. I think it's something like .6%

menix

3 Drunk men entering a taxi....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have about 5%-6%.
Most of them gets from recommends, or from facebook, twitter.