What partnership will i choose?

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
which is better for me i`m arb and my youtube channel is arbcolomatv and i make comedy video.

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i don't think it even matters anymore to be honest, all these networks are taking the feeling of accomplishing something out of becoming a partner, they accept pretty much anyone with a couple of good vids and 100+ subscribers, I personally would recommend youtube itself for full partner, but other people on the forums would more than likely recommend fullscreen :) so check them out

Reactions: arwayne13

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i don't think it even matters anymore to be honest, all these networks are taking the feeling of accomplishing something out of becoming a partner, they accept pretty much anyone with a couple of good vids and 100+ subscribers, I personally would recommend youtube itself for full partner, but other people on the forums would more than likely recommend fullscreen :) so check them out
ok thank you very much sir :)

PhazerConteh

Head Recruiter @ PhazerNetwork
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Partner up with PhazerNetwork!! we have an 80% payout plan and a high reputation our best partner gets 13million views a month and second best gets 100 thousand plus a month! Hahah, We partner any type of channel :)

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Partner up with PhazerNetwork!! we have an 80% payout plan and a high reputation our best partner gets 13million views a month and second best gets 100 thousand plus a month! Hahah, We partner any type of channel :)
i apply at your network =) i will wait for your reply =) god bless

ZoomTilt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
focus on making great videos - that's the foundation of your personal brand, not any partner or affiliate. Partnership isn't a get-rich-quick-scheme, and it doesn't necessarily need to be a badge of honor. Do what you love and do it well and success will come in many different forms.

Reactions: arwayne13

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
focus on making great videos - that's the foundation of your personal brand, not any partner or affiliate. Partnership isn't a get-rich-quick-scheme, and it doesn't necessarily need to be a badge of honor. Do what you love and do it well and success will come in many different forms.
YouTube is my life and I Love Making YouTube Videos =)thank you