What other forums do you use to promote your content?

U

unknown_user890475

I use sites like twitter, google+, facebook, blogger, Tumblr, pinterest, replaygoblin, GP2O, battlefieldo for all my gaming videos. For others I would also use Redit, pinterest, blogger, etc.
If you are a gamer and you can also check out the GaijinGamers youtube channel and post your videos up on there for some easy promotion. Link below ;)

ENP

Reaction score
necessarygaming.com

The NecessaryGaming community is a great place to get your content out and gets some feedback.

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like to go forums, blogs, and places that people who are into what I'm into (cooking) are into and leave quality comments. I'm enjoying YTtalk but if I was planning on just here to promote my cooking vids I would be completely out of luck. However, I'm having a great time checking out vids and hearing what other creators are thinking. I really get into others folks blogs and forums about my topic, and people started naturally becoming interested in how I roll and started to check out my stuff. Win. Win.

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use sites like twitter, google+, facebook, blogger, Tumblr, pinterest, replaygoblin, GP2O, battlefieldo for all my gaming videos. For others I would also use Redit, pinterest, blogger, etc.
If you are a gamer and you can also check out the GaijinGamers youtube channel and post your videos up on there for some easy promotion. Link below ;)
Yeah, you can't beat the social networks for quickly getting the word out.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like to go forums, blogs, and places that people who are into what I'm into (cooking) are into and leave quality comments. I'm enjoying YTtalk but if I was planning on just here to promote my cooking vids I would be completely out of luck. However, I'm having a great time checking out vids and hearing what other creators are thinking. I really get into others folks blogs and forums about my topic, and people started naturally becoming interested in how I roll and started to check out my stuff. Win. Win.
That is a good strategy. I already post my dog videos to forums of people with my types of dogs, and my time lapse videos to time lapse forums where people share their videos. I checked my analytics and found some random sites where somebody else embedded a few videos that got me a bunch of views. One recent one was some German site called rawsucker.com, somebody posted my "cactus vs. girl" video. I thought it was a p**n site or something but it's just some random video sharing site. Another was facepunch.com. It seems like Facepunch has a bunch of "trolls" though so don't post any of your own videos unless you know it is cool:) I tried posting one of my own videos of my Navy weapon firing to Facepunch and it seemed to get good feedback. Just beware it could attract douche bags to your channel if they don't like your video.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That is a good strategy. I already post my dog videos to forums of people with my types of dogs, and my time lapse videos to time lapse forums where people share their videos. I checked my analytics and found some random sites where somebody else embedded a few videos that got me a bunch of views. One recent one was some German site called rawsucker.com, somebody posted my "cactus vs. girl" video. I thought it was a p**n site or something but it's just some random video sharing site. Another was facepunch.com. It seems like Facepunch has a bunch of "trolls" though so don't post any of your own videos unless you know it is cool:) I tried posting one of my own videos of my Navy weapon firing to Facepunch and it seemed to get good feedback. Just beware it could attract douche bags to your channel if they don't like your video.
Check your own analytics for playback locations and find where people are sharing your videos, you may find someplace to post your style of videos that you never heard of.