What other forums do you use to promote your content?

ChannelOlli

High quality gaming guides!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looking to branch out a little bit more and meet new people, let me know what forums you use to promote your videos!

Reactions: RikPLastik

5arg

3n3rgy Dance Music
Reaction score
I'm not really using anything other than this, I want to know other sites, too :D

jak6jak

I create stick man animations!!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Cartoonist, Animator
This is the only form I know of that allows you to promote your YouTube channel. but I would like to know more forms.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I've not found anywhere else, this is the only place I've been. I think this is the best place, really. It allows your link/video in your sig, promos with bumps, and the people are friendly. Why go anywhere else? :D

ThePrimeXD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Except from Youtube itself. There aren't many other sites that allow you to promote videos. Unless a friend of yours gives a shoutout for you channel

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This and my network forum only. Others is not legitimate so I don't do that. I just read them out when searching XD

ComeToLyfe

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
There are others, however none of them are quite as big as this. Reddit is the biggest but it is also a balancing act whether people like you or not. Honestly, the best way to promote your videos is to tell everyone you know, post it here and on facebook, and just make sure to upload regularly

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh? Reddit.. I found a video on how to promote and they mentioned that. Too bad if a troll messes up with your video XD

randomlilnikki

Superhero, geek, maker of the loud noises.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
I tried reddit and failed, because the subreddits I was using were geared toward promoting vlogs but there was no incentive for people to actually interact and watch each others videos. And reddit generally isn't too hot on self promotion. I think the success of this forum is in the fact that activity is encouraged, rather than just posting your video and then going back to Facebook. I think it's genius! I also use a forum for a community centered around some big youtubers (nerdfighters) which is good, but not as active as this one.

2CanadianGamers

Certified Canadian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use Reddit a lot, got 11k views on one of my videos from it. (I have 37k total) But like others say its hard to do, spamming every LP you do wont get anything, you need to get a good video and target an appropriate subreddit. (I'm speaking from a gaming sense as that is what I know)