What online tools do you all use to maximize your views on Youtube?

Tv Head Greg

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm curious if you all use any tools or techniques to increase the visibility of your youtube videos? I have a few techniques that I use to help boost my chances that I would like to share.

First, I focus on my current audience. I ask them to comment on the video. If they like or don't like something, I try to adapt. It helps to know what someone wants in order to get return viewers.

Second, I try to make stuff I think will be easy to make for my channel. I don't have any special training so I try what comes easiest so that I can make what I like to share. That way I can share as often as I want.

Third, I try to share on forums and reddit that relate to my content. I have a few series of videos that I shared to reddit or these forums that go 10 to 20 times more views than if I just posted to youtube alone.

Fourth, keywords are just that! Keywords help you to focus on what your video should be about. I'm experimenting with the website keywordtool.io to see what would pair well with the content that I am making.

If you have any other tips, tools, or techniques, I would like to know.

Looped Fruit

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I use tubebuddy, promote my videos on twitter, instagram and on here.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
youtube and google search bar are a good place to start.. using it's autocomplete to learn searched for phrases. Google trends also works well and you can define results by location, platform and other stuff. Best plan I'd advise is plan you seo well in advance of your video production. Ensure their is search volume for it and you have a plan to get seen. Your lucky if your getting views from video dump sites like reddit and similar. free version of vidIq also great. I checked out your channel.. I think if you used descriptions betters and swatted up on SEO it would help you a lot. Posting in forums vs Youtube (the 2nd largest SE in the world/ which your not utilising) is like getting out and asking people to help push your car instead of driving it.
Same question, same answer, different day!!. most people that ask truly don't want to learn.. they just hope for 2-3 views from the forum post.. don't be one of them (not saying you are).. Your missing out on thousands of views potentially.

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly, I have never thought Tubebuddy did anything all that interesting. It makes lots of big promises but, at least in my experience, doesn't deliver on any of them. Their tag tools never suggest anything that I'm not already using and certainly not anything that has any popularity. Everything else it does in the paid version, I really have no need for which is why I stopped paying for it. I expected to be a lot more impressed than I was.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't use anything other than Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Instagram being my main place. I usually don't even post my stuff on here because I can't afford the premium that lets you do that.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use tubebuddy for tags, but they don’t really suggest anything that I already don’t know to use.

Reactions: Cephus

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use tubebuddy, its an amazing tool and I would highly recommend to everyone
Tried it a while back and was overwhelmingly unimpressed. I tried it again, and it has not changed. You have to pay for them to tell you what you should already know. I am not sure how this is a "great" tool... but as long as it works for you.

Reactions: Cephus