What mobile game should I start with?

Chizno

Reaction score
I would suggest playing games that you HAVE NOT played before. Something new and interesting. people love seeing raw reaction to something out of the ordinary. If its a very popular game, its bound to have plenty of other commentaries, or lets plays on it.
So your saying that i shold try a new game that isnt that popular?

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Try a game called Monster Super League...Been playing it and from what i have seen its lacking good youtubers.

AceOfBats

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So Chizno are you still playing an RPG sort of game, maybe something with a story perhaps? Or are you just looking for something that's always new, exciting and changing? Depending on if you're trying to do an overarching narrative you should pick a game based on that. Or alternately if you'[re going to be doing more reviews on the channel. Maybe games that have expansions and sequels? That would be pretty cool.

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The interesting thing about mobile is that there are so many games being released that people don't even realize are new that there are always chances for new creators to get in. The problem is that many of them don't have very large audiences, but there is "some" demand. I would say, check out the multiplayer games, or new popular games and then search them up on YouTube to see how many people are making videos on them and how those videos did and from how long ago.

What you really want is popular and low competition, but usually this isn't easy to find so a lot of the time it's more like mildly popular with low competition and then once you have enough viewers you can tackle the games with more competition.

I'll mention the game I'm playing, Castle Crush, I think it still has room for some more YouTubers but the audience isn't huge and you have to know the right topics to make videos on I think. There's also a lot of content already made so better to focus on new cards/updates and challenge videos. The plus to Castle Crush is that it has an overlapping audience with Clash Royale. You're probably better off playing a newer game though.

Sometimes the best strategy for mobile though is like I said to just work through new games until you find one with demand and then jump on it as the expert to gain a quick audience. There isn't the same type of hype as with PC games so it can be easier to find games that get overlooked.

Last edited: