What mobile game should I start with?

Chizno

Reaction score
Hi I'm Creating a new gaming channel and was wondering what mobile game I should start with please speak your opinion! All opinions Valued!

AceOfBats

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well is it going to be all "Let's Plays" or Commentary, what's your plan Chizno? Mobile Games are kinda broad, you can do anything from Slot Games, to YuGiOh/Hearthstone/Etc, Those silly little Pop Tetris games. Better question I think, what's in demand that isn't being filled? And what would you enjoying playing/recording weekly (Biweekly, Daily, etc.)

Vax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Play something you already play, something you are good at. Forcing content that you are not happy with is never a fun way to go about making content.

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe play this game called Bulu Monsters. Its basically a Pokemon ripoff, but its actually very fun.

Chizno

Reaction score
Well is it going to be all "Let's Plays" or Commentary, what's your plan Chizno? Mobile Games are kinda broad, you can do anything from Slot Games, to YuGiOh/Hearthstone/Etc, Those silly little Pop Tetris games. Better question I think, what's in demand that isn't being filled? And what would you enjoying playing/recording weekly (Biweekly, Daily, etc.)
Do you know what is in demand right now?

Chizno

Reaction score
Play something you already play, something you are good at. Forcing content that you are not happy with is never a fun way to go about making content.
I don't play too many games on my phone as of right now because I got a new phone recently[DOUBLEPOST=1515111505,1515111486][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe play this game called Bulu Monsters. Its basically a Pokemon ripoff, but its actually very fun.
I will check it out

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

AceOfBats

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you know what is in demand right now?
Not offhand. Personally I do Yu-Gi-Oh the card game myself. Maybe Yu-Gi-Oh duel links. That said, Yugi-Tubing is hard and not worth it if you don't actually like it.

Chizno

Reaction score
Not offhand. Personally I do Yu-Gi-Oh the card game myself. Maybe Yu-Gi-Oh duel links. That said, Yugi-Tubing is hard and not worth it if you don't actually like it.
So is it doing good on YouTube because I will check it out if it's doing good

JonnyBoi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would suggest playing games that you HAVE NOT played before. Something new and interesting. people love seeing raw reaction to something out of the ordinary. If its a very popular game, its bound to have plenty of other commentaries, or lets plays on it.