What microphone should I get?

GamingCreeperz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi. So recently I've had plans to get a new microphone, but I just don't know which one to get. At first I was looking at the Blue Snowball because of a budget, but now I can go for something priced higher 2 microphones I had in mind where the Blue Yeti and the Audio Technica AT2020 USB edition, but that's pretty much it so I want to hear from you guys what a good buy would be. Also please don't tell me to go for an XLR mic because I do not want to go through the hassle of getting a power supply, interface, etc. Thanks in advance!

PfftGames

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Id say blue snowball mic and spend the extra cash on a sexy pop filter, your commentary should be solid after that. Good luck!
-Zeni

cosmicpanda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi. So recently I've had plans to get a new microphone, but I just don't know which one to get. At first I was looking at the Blue Snowball because of a budget, but now I can go for something priced higher 2 microphones I had in mind where the Blue Yeti and the Audio Technica AT2020 USB edition, but that's pretty much it so I want to hear from you guys what a good buy would be. Also please don't tell me to go for an XLR mic because I do not want to go through the hassle of getting a power supply, interface, etc. Thanks in advance!
yeah you can go for a blue snowball or blue yeti they are both good for recording and dont have feedback as long as there is not to much echo in the room and if you did go down the route of xlr based ones its not to hard to set up just having to buy more things but if you did go down that area a very good one is a a B1 mic they are what we used for student radio and have perfect quailty :)

GamingCreeperz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah you can go for a blue snowball or blue yeti they are both good for recording and dont have feedback as long as there is not to much echo in the room and if you did go down the route of xlr based ones its not to hard to set up just having to buy more things but if you did go down that area a very good one is a a B1 mic they are what we used for student radio and have perfect quailty :)
How much would it cost me to set it all up?

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
The Blue Yeti's great. It's worth buying. :)