What makes your videos special/'quality content'?

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Most guys in my niche talk in a way that you feel like you need a tab open to urban dictionary to decipher what the hell they just said. I don't do that. I talk in a clear confident manner and avoid excessive slang. Also I drink beer and make fun of myself a lot. Just like I am hanging out with friends.

YouTubers United Podcast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Most guys in my niche talk in a way that you feel like you need a tab open to urban dictionary to decipher what the hell they just said. I don't do that. I talk in a clear confident manner and avoid excessive slang. Also I drink beer and make fun of myself a lot. Just like I am hanging out with friends.
I watch a lot of political content, and I find that it isn't that different than sport talk (or esports, in your case). There's so much lingo and inside info. Good on you for being accesible

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That could be a great series of videos for your channel. Maybe use apps like 'hello chinese' or 'memrise' and give reviews. Might even be able to work out a sponsorship. Good luck!
I think that may be straining a bit far from my niche, but it would be cool! Thanks so much. :)

TheChillyPanda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I mean it really depends on the viewer and their preference. I think what makes my content special is that I tell stories through animatics/animations as a more entertaining medium than just sitting in front of a camera.

Reaction score
When uploading videos, I always ask myself:
"Would I be comfortable with this being shown to (the city I live in)"
I then only upload if the answer is yes. Other things I do are ensure that my audio is good quality, and I don't use footage that is useless, low quality, or irrelevant.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I always make original content, not based on anyone else's content at all (unless it's a recipe, but I tend to adjust the recipes I make to be more "mine"). I don't review shows or play games or make video essays on other people's work. While I like watching all that, I really feel accomplished when I've written and performed something entirely my own.

That doesn't necessarily mean that it's good for my channel's growth to do this sort of thing. If I made videos about, say, The Muppets, as opposed to using my own puppet characters to tell stories, I'd most likely have a much, much larger audience than I do now. I just really like making original material, so I am happy to make content that people looking for that sort of thing would want to see.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My blogs aren´t that great, so I can´t recommend it! But my travels, I tend to go to places I wanted to go, and show as much as possible!