What makes your videos special/'quality content'?

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeah your thumbs are very good. Perfect for food videos. The lighting and depth of field are spot on. Could I ask what camera you used?
Thank you! I use my Canon 650d which I use for filming as well. Filming I use a 18-55mm stm lense. The 50mm lense is actually a cheap canon knock off by a company called yongnuo and you know what its a fab lense! And half the price of a canon lol

Reactions: LindseyB and Crown

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Compared to the other channels that do similar types of videos, I generally use much higher quality sources, crop out bad edges, and render my audio without clipping. I also upload on a consistent schedule.

YouTubers United Podcast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Compared to the other channels that do similar types of videos, I generally use much higher quality sources, crop out bad edges, and render my audio without clipping. I also upload on a consistent schedule.
Editing/rendering audio in a professional way is such a struggle. I know because I'm editing some audio right now and having a rough go of it.
Are you using audacity for post audio work?

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Editing/rendering audio in a professional way is such a struggle. I know because I'm editing some audio right now and having a rough go of it.
Are you using audacity for post audio work?
No, I use REAPER (not sure why they have it in all caps). I don't do anything special to improve the quality when rendering, other than adjusting the master volume to where the highest peak is at -0.1 dB. But I render it as a .WAV file so there isn't any compression. And I try to make sure I use official sources and not one someone else put online. I have an advantage because I'm working with audio that was already edited and produced professionally, not anything I recorded myself. My entire channel is made up of other people's content. I certainly don't know how to professionally edit audio. Everything I know about it is because I learned it specifically for what I was wanting to do.

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think what makes mine different is my niche. There are only maybe 100 YouTubers that I know of making strictly Disney videos. (From research I've only found 100 that are active). So competition compared to gaming or beauty is a lot smaller.

I started off with personal vlog videos, so my early subscribers really truly know me.. Now it's more fact and diy stuff and then me trying to move to Shanghai to work at Shanghai Disney. So my subscribers are basically following me on my career path with Disney. Thats what makes me different within my niche. Only 4 other people have posted videos about trying to work for Shanghai Disney. Once I get there (if I do) it will be a lot harder (since it's China and all). But I like that my subscribers are following me on my dream, and supporting me, and also huge Disney lovers themselves!

Titangamerzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im a new youtuber msyelf and at the moment my channel just has gameplay of me and my friends playing together but i feel that my content shows of our real personalities which most people dont use on youtube, but we are always ourselves and soon when we get more subscribers i will be making a bunch of different videos like skits and just random things maybe challenges, but i always like to put my own personal twist on my videos to make them stand out and i would love to start making videos with the subscribers i have!

YouTubers United Podcast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think what makes mine different is my niche. There are only maybe 100 YouTubers that I know of making strictly Disney videos. (From research I've only found 100 that are active). So competition compared to gaming or beauty is a lot smaller.

I started off with personal vlog videos, so my early subscribers really truly know me.. Now it's more fact and diy stuff and then me trying to move to Shanghai to work at Shanghai Disney. So my subscribers are basically following me on my career path with Disney. Thats what makes me different within my niche. Only 4 other people have posted videos about trying to work for Shanghai Disney. Once I get there (if I do) it will be a lot harder (since it's China and all). But I like that my subscribers are following me on my dream, and supporting me, and also huge Disney lovers themselves!
Shanghai Disney? That's such a cool niche. Are you learning Mandarin too?[DOUBLEPOST=1482336528,1482336477][/DOUBLEPOST]
im a new youtuber msyelf and at the moment my channel just has gameplay of me and my friends playing together but i feel that my content shows of our real personalities which most people dont use on youtube, but we are always ourselves and soon when we get more subscribers i will be making a bunch of different videos like skits and just random things maybe challenges, but i always like to put my own personal twist on my videos to make them stand out and i would love to start making videos with the subscribers i have!
'Personal twist' is a great way of putting it.