Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

What makes your content worth watching?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by PictureFIT, Feb 7, 2018.

1. CrazFrank
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $137
    I dont want to be the Kewl guy that says nothing. but....

I really don't think i offer anything that its not done already. Not to play the smollest violine here but like alot of us i seriosuly have no idea wtf a my doing with my life other than grind a job for 8 hours. I thought that maby if i make videos it would help me in someway figure my s**t out.I Started doing lets plays wish evolved to reviews wish evolved to idontknowwtftopostanymore.jpg and thats where im at. If someone laugh and/or enjoy my content then it makes me feel good about myself so i guess for now thats what i will do. In the future i plan to have a more concrete show but im one of thoes guys that ponders over ideas for weeks and produce 0 content until i myself find something that i can feel proud for posting that noone else can do or is rather unique to me, because lets face it.... we all want this and hence my current channel state.

Frankscapeshow...a Gaming/selftheraphy/lifediscovering/pupetplaying/laughter enducer channel. Soon to be a Gaming/Pupet skit channel.
    so yes... to provide entertainment and laughter.

Well that took some writing tO push out... WELCOME TO MY ADD EVERYONE!

CristyTango likes this.
  2. MikeSchimm
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $56
    Idk....you'd have to ask my subscribers I guess

3. Mister20seven
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $123
    My few videos are about my vacations, so I guess people are mainly interested to get an idea of how it's looking over there when they are figuring out where to go on their next vacation. They can't be watching just because of me :D

4. vMinti
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $43
    I'd guess my videos just make people happy, as most of them are done in YTP format (random, funny, memes-based content)
    I don't know if I'm that different from other YTP oriented channels content wise, but I consider myself pretty decent at editing & communicating with people. Perhaps that attracts viewers?

5. George Hudson
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $16
    This is a great question...

I guess I believe my content is worth watching because it's real. At the moment there is a lot of fake YouTubers out there, tricking people into watching their videos, the content being more or less the same as someone elses, and the fact that they are fake on camera, compared to what they are like in real life. I feel that with my videos I am me. I don't change at all. What you see on camera is what you get in real life too.

I try to entertain people. I know I don't always get it right but trial and error will get me there. I feel like my content is entertaining and is getting better. I am showing the point of view of someone who enjoys to enjoy themselves. I do whatever I can to make life worth while. Yeah I don't have a lot of money or free time but I still manage to live a pretty exciting life.

So yeah that's why I think my channel is worth watching.

6. vincii
    Cash:
    $6
    I've actually never really thought about this before...I guess I'll try to answer it.
    This is going to be pretty hard, since I'm awful at promoting myself and stuff.

I think my content is worth watching because I can take a small normal situation and make it funny/entertaining to watch. I also put a lot of work into my editing to make sure everything is good, and also put a lot of work into my shots and camerawork and stuff. I try to make my videos both aesthetically pleasing to watch as well as funny/entertaining. I mix up vlogging/talking to the camera with comedy skits and stuff like that, so I think I'm a pretty unique channel in terms of content.

Yeah, other than that, I have no idea. I'm not too good at this...oh well

7. xingcat
    Be good to self.
    Cash:
    $144
    Two things we strive for in our videos are originality and accessibility of audience. There honestly aren't that many puppet-related channels online, and many of them are exclusively for kids, so we have that advantage. We will do a riff on a trend, but make sure that we don't do things that use other people's work as the lynch pin of our videos, which can be difficult in terms of search results, but it's something I'm really opinionated about.

8. EleetRyder
    Cash:
    $11
    I'm one of the few people on the internet who wears a camera and plays hockey at a fairly high level.

9. kevinboston7
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $11
    For me I think my content is worth watching because of my personality I am hilarious well I tried to be and my videos come from the unique point of view I mostly do Story Time videos I tell stories of experiences I have had throughout my life which is very interesting to hear about because I have been involved in some crazy things

#19 kevinboston7, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2018