What makes your channel special?

ProjectPFX

Be part of the project.
Youtube is a huge site as we all know, so I want to hear from you what you think makes your channel a cut above the rest, what makes you so different/unique?

My Reason: I actually ENJOY getting my channel 'out there', where as others don't - this along with my patience is a reason I feel I can succeed at youtube. :)

Im a magical fairy! :D hehehehe i actually bring my own experiences into my videos and i get to know each of my subscribers to the best i can, and make videos based on what they want to see, what will help them and based off their interests as well as my own! i believe it is important to keep the interest of each of your subscribers! my main priority is to be a friend as well as an entertainer :)

I make my vlogs with the purpose of sharing ideas with others, and relating to them on a personal level. They aren't highly produced, but then they aren't cheap and crappy either, in my opinion. Some people feel like they can relate to my videos. In that way, I like to think I'm "special".

I'm an aspiring guitarist who's planning on making a career in music (preferably in business but possibly as a musician), so my channel relates to my life goals. Plus, I can see improvement in my playing since I started making videos, which is cool.

Engaging with subscribers, and making our audience feel more like friends is what we're all about. Everything we do on our channel is streamed live while we film, allowing the audience to feel like their part of the team.

i think my channels special in that I try to put myself in my videos! each video I make has a a glimpse at who I really am. That also means that my channel will hopefully be a very diverse one (only cuz I like a lot of things, lol)!

I think my channels special in the fact that even i dont know what the hell i do there xD seem to touch on a little bit of everything haha

Back