What Makes a Good Eye Catching YT Banner?

chill_bro_videos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What Makes a Good Eye Catching YT Banner? Like the one viewers first see when they click on your channel?

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Probably something that shows off your channel quite well, maybe one that is very creative, or colourful, to hook them in as they will want to know more :)

Reactions: KantoGaming

Marceive

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel something that's unique and will really pop up at you. I really like my banner, so you can look at that to see if that's something you'll like. Maybe get some ideas from it if you do like it.

Marky Sparks

I've Got It
Reaction score
Try make it as personal as you can. theres a lot of channels out there that look like carbon copies of each other.

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It depends on your niche and the segment of your targeted audience. for example, If your channel is a technological channel, then your channel art should appear professional and with very high resolution and modern graphics styles. Similarly, If you are running kids channel, then your channel art should be designed in way that can attract kids more than adult people.

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Try to make it personal and colorful! I have mine as a pastel background, my name, and pixel controllers since I do gaming videos! It's super simple but I feel like it looks nice and brings color to my channel!

Colormyfootsteps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Something unique with crisp and clean images. But that's my opinion.

Jack Swish

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Let it describe your brand- my channel is entertaining so I opted for my channel to be full of colour as that what suits my audience- have a look at mine! Gaming channels and advice channels seem to be more adult and professional- just depends :)

luckee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Sorry if I am asking naively but is that really matter? I am not looking at the youtube banner but the content, I don't really care if it is messy, ugly or whatever just as long as content is good. I think, I should fix my banner.

CrimsartHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The way to attract people to your channel with your banner would have to be, make the colour's and design's resemble and compliment each other. Another factor is to make the design's relate to the topic you will be uploading on your channel, so if your making a gaming channel don't use tubes of lip gloss and makeup as designs because that doesn't relate to gaming, use controllers or headsets. The colors should be flashy and resemble the topic aswell, pink = beauty, etc. I like to use gradients in my text because it makes the text a bit more flashy and cool looking. Hope this helps you out! Finally, the first thing you usually see of a channel is either a video thumbnail or their avatar, so don't worry too much about your banner (it's important though) and worry about your content, thumbnails and your profile pic! Good luck!