What major YouTubers noticed you?

Andy J. Valer

The Awko-Taco
Hello there everybody!

Yesterday I posted up an episode of a news show that was noticed by one of the YouTubers I talked about.
It was Ricky Dillon, or 1/5 of the huge collab channel O2L (OurSecondLife). I woke up, went to school and saw the comment he left saying thank you on my way to class. No lie, but I cried.

I just wanted to know your experiences with big YouTubers. Who has noticed you? I would really like to know.

Thank you guys for reading!

Our channel is about Loop Musicians. One of the first Loop Musicians to notice us was probably the biggest loop musician on YouTube now, DubFX. He posted a link to our page. A lot of lesser known loop musicians have interacted with us since then. Chersea agreed to do an interview with us (and even agreed to let us premier a video of hers on our channel). Brian Fitzy has spoken with us. A lot of musicians that I admire interact with our page on a semi regular basis. The DubFX thing kind of blew my mind.

edit: Oh. And Kawehi posted "cool." on my remix of her song Anthem on soundcloud. That TOTALLY counts!

Last edited:
I don't know if this counts, but it is being "noticed". I've had two small message conversations with speedyw03, and replies from SideArms4Reason, and FuriousPete. I'll admit I was very happy when speedy replied to me, even though it's not that big of a deal. :p

Our channel is about Loop Musicians. One of the first Loop Musicians to notice us was probably the biggest loop musician on YouTube now, DubFX. He posted a link to our page. A lot of lesser known loop musicians have interacted with us since then. Chersea agreed to do an interview with us (and even agreed to let us premier a video of hers on our channel). Brian Fitzy has spoken with us. A lot of musicians that I admire interact with our page on a semi regular basis. The DubFX thing kind of blew my mind.

That's really good, and great for your channel. Seems like you have a lot of success with this person. I feel like I should look at your channel and see what's up.[DOUBLEPOST=1414104409,1414104149][/DOUBLEPOST]
easy answer. none!

Well there is always time, but your channel seems to be great anyway. You could easily be a major Youtuber and influence to many smaller channels that follow you.

I don't know if this counts, but it is being "noticed". I've had two small message conversations with speedyw03, and replies from SideArms4Reason, and FuriousPete. I'll admit I was very happy when speedy replied to me, even though it's not that big of a deal. :p

Are you joking, that is a huge deal. What did you guys talk about?

That's really good, and great for your channel. Seems like you have a lot of success with this person. I feel like I should look at your channel and see what's up.

I tend to think of Dub FX as mega famous within the niche of Loop Music, but every now and then I'm reminded that he's pretty 'actual famous' too. I've described the kind of music I do to people from time to time and had them go "Oh, you mean like Dub FX?". His videos with the most views are on Ben Dowden's BD Films channel instead of his own. And yes it helped us a ton when he posted a link to our facebook. We went from 100 likes to 1250 likes in a couple days time. That was the whole reason we went ahead and made a YouTube channel. Otherwise we wouldn't have bothered.

That's great! How did you get him to agree to do a collab? (Congrats also.)
I just asked him if he wanted to collab since we have very similar channels and there are not many decent stealth gamers on Youtube.
He checked my channel, told me that I have some great content and he's down for a collab.
Right now he's away for work but when he gets home we'll start to work on something.

Back