What looks better

XTRMlvl

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i just curious of what looks better in terms of channel arts. Like an awesome channel art or just a clean and simple one where there isn't too many things going on? Just curious cause i feel like creating one for my channel.

McWil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a simple person, so I like simple things. But, if I am honest, if I was scrolling down a list of channels and I saw your forum avatar, I'd most likely stop and look at it.

Reactions: Zorkly

Ripper Roo

Reaction score
you can never go wrong with simple it's never good to have overcrowded channel art but it's ok to fit whatever you want on it as long as it doesn't look all smashed together.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Clean, memorable and consistent colours and fonts is what I would be looking for when creating logos banners thumbnails etc

TechSpotJosh

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i just curious of what looks better in terms of channel arts. Like an awesome channel art or just a clean and simple one where there isn't too many things going on? Just curious cause i feel like creating one for my channel.
Simple is better these days. Look at the trends in the mainstream media. Graphics in general used to be more complicated. I find busy graphics to be distracting and takes away from what they're meant to do. Hope this helps :)

Reactions: CountingStars

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Agree, Keep it clean and to the point, and if youre feeling sassy, then add a little extra...
Sometimes, people see really overloaded graphics and it makes them dizzy... im not saying me, of course not, just some people *whistles*

Reactions: TechSpotJosh

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
What i do is starting simple and then add a few extra layers to it later. If you like it, keep it and otherwise start over again from the simple design until you are happy with it! I like simple designs, but less simple designs could also be great, but are messed up earlier i suppose.