What long does monitization review takes lately? Mine is under review for 1 month+

aspenly

Reaction score
What's the typical review time frame? My threshhold were reached more than a month ago and the monitization part is still under review. Please share your recent experience! Thanks!

Wakanda

Reaction score
Mine hit back in March and then come end of June I was put under further review.

When our team reviewed your application, we concluded that we don't have enough information to make a decision on your application at this time. Because of this, your channel is being held for further review to make sure it meets our policies and we will re-review your application in the future.

I am now no longer interested because I doubt it will ever happen.

SomewhereInWisconsin

Reaction score
Mine hit back in March and then come end of June I was put under further review.

When our team reviewed your application, we concluded that we don't have enough information to make a decision on your application at this time. Because of this, your channel is being held for further review to make sure it meets our policies and we will re-review your application in the future.

I am now no longer interested because I doubt it will ever happen.
Same thing for my channel. I was also previously monetized. Never a strike. Original content. Over 80 videos.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Wakanda

Reaction score
Same thing for my channel. I was also previously monetized. Never a strike. Original content. Over 80 videos.

As for me I was not monetized at all. This further review has now gone on for 40 days. I wonder if they are first dealing with those who met the requirements after June 30th before dealing with the ones held for review

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Mine took exactly 45 days. This is the first month where my videos are monetised. I didn't receive the email :( I just woke up and saw everything was green and I was really happy lol. I guess they take more or less time depending on the channels they need to review. Wish you good luck and hopefully you'll get new soon!

Wakanda

Reaction score
Mine took exactly 45 days. This is the first month where my videos are monetised. I didn't receive the email :( I just woke up and saw everything was green and I was really happy lol. I guess they take more or less time depending on the channels they need to review. Wish you good luck and hopefully you'll get new soon!
Thank you

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Same here from about mid June till the 1st August for me to get approved

SomewhereInWisconsin

Reaction score
How long have you been for further review?
I have been eligible since about April when I reapplied after meeting the new requirements. 1k, 4k. I think I got the note that I was under further review at the end of June like everyone else. I'm still waiting. Don't know why. Maybe because I'm an outdoor channel? I do meet all guidelines, though. Never had a strike.