What kind of channel is most likely to get big?

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Do you buy the stuff you review?
The majority of the things I reviews I bought. But not because I want to review them but because I simply want/need them.
A few products were sent to me by companies to review them, but I always mentioned it the video. 6 items so far.
Sometimes I also review items from my university or from friends, if I get to spend enough time with them.
And sometimes I buy things on Amazon, review them and send them back again.
I don't feel bad doing so, because I buy so much stuff on Amazon and I barely ever send something back so with a return rate of <10% I'm still a pretty good customer.

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just wondering what type of channel in your opinion is the easiest to get big. Yes I know it's not easy to get big with any type of channel but just the easiest.
I would say small and medium channels are most likely to get big, as for big channels they can get big unfortunately they are already big.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Newbie here :wavespin:
To be honest its nice when your creating a channel to think you can be just as big has the next big channel :devil: it give you motivation in creating better videos and watching the big channel growing bigger gives you a good idea of what makes the viewers come back, :angel:

JackyPlus2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Definitely not an easy question to answer lol.