What kind of channel is most likely to get big?

Life of a Film maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just wondering what type of channel in your opinion is the easiest to get big. Yes I know it's not easy to get big with any type of channel but just the easiest.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
A channel that can get out videos in a timely manner. Sadly, this often sacrifices quality in favor or quantity, because YouTube's algorithms are awful.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Kids toy channels seem to be doing really well at the moment. But really, I think to grow, you need up your game and learn as much as you can about everything to do with youtube and how it works. Provide good quality,consistent content and you have a good starting formula. A shoutout or collabs with a massive channel is of course going to give you a huge boost but that isn't guaranteed. I think any channel has the potential to get big of you're smart enough though.

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Gaming videos and vlogs, while highly saturated, allow you to produce consistent and frequent long-ish videos. Those types of daily videos are favored more by YouTube's algorithm and are more likely to get big. Of course you still need your videos to be quality and you need some luck because as mentioned those are highly saturated channel types.

TheILupo

Reaction score
Unfortunately YouTube isn't easy to master...otherwise everyone on earth would have a channel. Success comes through hard work and determination. As long as you're making consistently, high quality, entertaining videos the subscribers and views will come. Marketing yourself also plays a big part but you're already a step there using forums etc like this. Social media is a great way to get your name out there also.

watching people's videos on this specific topic is always a healthy thing to do, you can pick up great tips and tricks from videos like that

Reactions: Bella_And_Emma

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Every vertical is saturated, the verticals with the highest potential for revenue, i.e. those ones that draw the highest # views at the highest CPMs, are hyper-saturated. The best vertical to be is the one where you can offer something entertaining and different to everything else out there. The one where your interest and passion in video production can carry you over the many months of releasing your videos into the abyss.

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Countdown videos seem to always be popular, and most look very easy to make. Most the ones I find suck but still gets lots of views.[DOUBLEPOST=1491509521,1491509425][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gaming videos and vlogs, while highly saturated, allow you to produce consistent and frequent long-ish videos. Those types of daily videos are favored more by YouTube's algorithm and are more likely to get big. Of course you still need your videos to be quality and you need some luck because as mentioned those are highly saturated channel types.
It always helps when you can make videos without leaving your house. I dont have that luxury.

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Supply and demand. A channel that's about something people want to see but there isn't much content on it. Even better if you're the first.

Reactions: Alexander Hoff