What is your promotion routine?

i would think that there are a lot of fitness/exercise related subreddits, depending on how you frame your videos, how your write your reddit posts, what your overall reddit activity looks like (self-promotion is soooo easy to tell and it looks so bad) and what the rules of the particular communities are.

Your promotion routine is pretty much exactly mine as well. Seems to be going good so far in terms building a steady audience. I'm planning to get more so into social media nowadays though so we'll see how that goes!

Back in the day, I limited it to simply using a couple G+ communities and sometimes (maybe once a fortnight) posted to reddit. That way I spent very minimal time on it, only several minutes per video on average.

Now, I'm happy to say, I don't do promotion at all. And it's awesome to not have to do it.

Sorry I can't reveal some of the websites I post on that gives me easy traffic, just cuz if too many others start doing it, I go out of business there.
Plans to stalk PositivelyBrainwashed for a month ... Find Out ALL The Secrets!!! In any way i still learned a bit about your routine, to which i say Thank You.

Okay so you just created an amazing video. Now what is your strategy for the first 48 hours? Which many know is the most important time for a new video to get high in the search rankings.

1. Post on Facebook Fan Page
2. Share that post on various Facebook groups
3. Consider uploading video natively to Facebook (cuz Facebook hates Youtube videos)
4. Post on YTTALK forum
5. Post on a lot of Google Plus communities
6. Post on other secret websites
7. Tweet on Twitter and Pin the Tweet
8. Retweet posted Tweet on my other account
9. Pin video on Pinterest
10. Promote on Instagram
11. Promote on Snapchat
12. Promote on other Forums
13. Promote on various Subreddits
14. Force some friends to watch it

Other places I might promote are on live streams like Balb.im and Periscope. Also, many of these steps I repeat several times for the next week. Sometimes I get videos that drop from the front page to the second page of searches after a few days (Youtube gives new videos a temporary boost), and so I continue promotion on them to try to bring them back to the front when that boost expires.

1. Links on Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter
2. Post video on my Facebook
3. Ask my family (since they use Facebook way more than I do) to share my video on their Facebook feeds
4. Ask my sister to post my video link on her Snapchat

I’m starting to use Tumblr again and trying to see what Pinterest is all about but until I get a few followers on those, then I’ll start using them, but yeah, so far that is my promotion routine; it’s been working alright so far.

I have no idea how to get a video watched on reddit. I try posting my stuff there, sometimes in a more niche subreddit but no one ever sees it. It's kind of a shame. I just created a very fun and quirky ad for my friends old Porsche he's selling. Post on the Porsche sub and nothing. Any advice on how to get more traffic on reddit? Thanks.

Currently I just Do Facebook, Snapchat, Iinstagram and a few facebook groups.

Back