What is your most viewed video and why?

Josh100LuBu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
My most viewed video at this current time is close to 9,000, I believe a lot of these views came from people sharing the video on Facebook and Reddit etc. Whats your most viewed video and why?

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My most viewed video is titled " SPONGEBOB AND HITLER " and it has almost 170 views for some reason... a lot of the views are from Germany too... but i think its popular because apparently some people like to search for videos that include spongebob and hitler like one of the top search terms that people found my video with was "spongebob hitler" also someone shared it to a site (not sure which one though) (im just saying all of this according to my analytics and the google ad word tool )

must of just gotten lucky with the title of the video and when i posted it.

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My most watched video with 28k views is about a wind turbine I build. It has that many views because it's one of my oldest (from 2007) and because I wrote an article in a well visited wind turbine forum.

Reactions: MattyGreen

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My most watched video with 28k views is about a wind turbine I build. It has that many views because it's one of my oldest (from 2007) and because I wrote an article in a well visited wind turbine forum.
Not to sound rude but is there really a forum dedicated to wind turbines? Because that's amazing if so :p

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
@MattyGreen you would be surprised but there are even multiple ones :)
A lot of them are also about self-sustainability.

Reactions: MattyGreen

Cherry Tung

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My most popular video is a bang cutting video. I absolutely have no idea why, since I spent little time on the video and the lighting was also really yellow-looking. However, it is also my most thumbed-down video so I guess popularity comes with a price? I'm still not sure what is a good video to make for my channel (which has so many different topics).

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
A playthrough of a Minecraft visual novel. I think you could guess to why that would be popular...

binky VS bunson

LoL Guys
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Mine is a Miley Parody I did a couple weeks back, just passed 6K views... I did it quickly because I wanted to get it out right when Miley dropped that weird a** video of hers, BB Talk, and see if I could optimize the SEO to hit the front page of the search and get some views, and I was right..... I'm in the first 20 results on many of her keywords, and the views are still coming in for that video all the time....

It isn't my best video, but it's still pretty funny ;) Still Waiting for Miley to comment, haha

mckinleygriggs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My most viewed video is PF Flyer Review I think this is because it is one of the most recent reviews for the PF Flyers. It was also my first videos so it continues to go up. The video is currently at 78 views. I just started in August so I guess it is not to bad.

Reactions: binky VS bunson