what is your greatest youtube achievement

I would say generally I'm extremely pleased with the subs/views I have gained for the time I've been on YouTube. I don't believe in sub4sub or faking/exaggerating anything like that, so to get them all 'naturally' (as in, I haven't even asked friends or family to view/like/sub) is something I'm proud of :D

Oh and I just noticed that I breached my 6k views goal, which I had for the end of the month so... yay :D

I would say generally I'm extremely pleased with the subs/views I have gained for the time I've been on YouTube. I don't believe in sub4sub or faking/exaggerating anything like that, so to get them all 'naturally' (as in, I haven't even asked friends or family to view/like/sub) is something I'm proud of :D

Oh and I just noticed that I breached my 6k views goal, which I had for the end of the month so... yay :D

you are gamer girl, what do you expect? :p

anyway, i haven't been long on youtube, so, i didn't really "accomplished" anything valuable for me. YET. :D

you are gamer girl, what do you expect? :p

anyway, i haven't been long on youtube, so, i didn't really "accomplished" anything valuable for me. YET. :D

The girl thing? Again? So many people (not female) have done SO much better than me in a shorter amount of time. I don't even show my face. Can we try a new excuse like, oh I dunno, a few people popped a long and enjoyed my vids? ;)

The girl thing? Again? So many people (not female) have done SO much better than me in a shorter amount of time. I don't even show my face. Can we try a new excuse like, oh I dunno, a few people popped a long and enjoyed my vids? ;)
It's not like that's the only fact, but beside you, having quality videos, being a gamer girl adds up a little. :d

Back