Youtuber
I wanna at least grow on YouTube and I just want people to enjoy my content. :}

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hello All,

My question for you is that of the title. What is your aim/goal when making YouTube video's?

I have been doing YouTube for four years and my goal has been achieved and has changed many times. I am currently going to be deleting my channel of 4 years to start a new journey because my goals and reasons for making YouTube video's have changed.

let me know yours below :)
For me it's for the fun and fame!

Bdkma95

Reaction score
I started it randomly but I really enjoy it now it's so much fun! My goal is to meet new people from all over the world to make sick collaborations! The ultimate goal is to make money out of it so I can travel see the world, meet even more people and share this experience to the world !

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I do it because it is fun, my main goal right now is just to get really, really good. Once (if) that happens I'll re-evaluate.

LaurenLSexton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do it because I really enjoy it and like YouTube as a platform. I've been a watched for years and years, and one day I thought to myself - why not give it a go!

It's a great way to be creative and to put yourself out there.

Hopeless Insomniac

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
I have a few goals on youtube.
First and foremost youtube is a safe space for me to share my creativity when I wouldn't be comfortable sharing in my everyday life. I want to build something I can look back on as a nostalgic person, and lastly I really just want to be apart of a small community that shares my passions and interests. :)