• Other (Reply below)

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters

Cmullinax93

Colby Wan-Kenobi
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thats awesome bro! I am sure they will love the content you mke and see what you are up to.

Thanks and I hope they do as well. Some of my family are still in the times before computers and such so they are like how do you work the internet and all lol

TobyWan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its interesting, Im just starting on youtube and I think its hard to approach anything with a single reason like money, fame, fun, etc.

For me personally if I did it for just a singular reason id probably end up stopping (new years resolution mentality often doesnt work). Instead ive found doing it for multiple reasons gets me more into it.

So far ive loved filming and editing videos so the fun factor is there, at the same time i do work a part time job that id love to see get replaced by youtube, so theres the money aspect, and i went to school for music so i like the idea of having a big loving audience. Maybe one day ill post because im excited to see metrics rise while another day its cause im having tons of fun.

Tl;Dr Multiple reasons for doing something at least helps me stay motivated. :D

Spook

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ever since I was a kid i've loved to make people laugh, I was the class clown and the kid who got picked on every day. On youtube it didn't matter who I was and people genuinely loved my content, I taught people how to upload videos in HD, how to use fraps, how to fix xbox 360's, how to make things in Garrysmod, and how to do VFX. My middle school channel had over 250 subs and over 200k views before I shut it down due to school and work taking up to much of my time.

Now i'm starting again, I have 47 subs and am trying has HARD as I can to climb the ladder again, still trying to make people laugh, and getting ready to launch a how to series. Youtube has always been my community, and it's something I want to turn into my career.

It's always been my dream.

- Cheers

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I've always had a desire to teach and YouTube is giving me the opportunity to share my expertise like no other platform. I've really enjoyed it so far and can't wait to get more videos out there!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
The dream goal would be to have each video have rolling views of 100k per month so eventually I'd get millions of views and revenue coming in constantly.

A more realistic goal is to use it as a portfolio or demo reel to jump to something bigger

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My goal is to become a known name in the Overwatch community.

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
At first, I did youtube just because I love playing games so I thought why not. Now, I just do it because I love doing it :p

XXXL Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Currently my goal is to have fun, and improve my channel slowly, get to the magic 100 subs then set new goals

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My goal is to make and share videos that I like and am proud of. If that gains me a large audience, that's great. If not, I have a lot of fun making the videos, and I am certainly proud of them, so that's enough.