Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello All,

My question for you is that of the title. What is your aim/goal when making YouTube video's?

I have been doing YouTube for four years and my goal has been achieved and has changed many times. I am currently going to be deleting my channel of 4 years to start a new journey because my goals and reasons for making YouTube video's have changed.

let me know yours below :)

Jack1505

PandaMan
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Man your channels sick, definately deserves to be bigger

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do YouTube for fun and to try my best to make people smile! And I love doing it! So much!

Reactions: BeanTubes

NoirAscii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
My reason for doing videos is simply to make people smile and laugh, regardless of how soppy that makes me sound.
:headphone2:

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do YouTube for fun and to try my best to make people smile! And I love doing it! So much!
I love that reason! That is like one of the best reasons I can think of to do YouTube! I hope you make many people smile in your YouTube adventure![DOUBLEPOST=1486730821,1486730748][/DOUBLEPOST]
My reason for doing videos is simply to make people smile and laugh, regardless of how soppy that makes me sound.
:headphone2:
That is a very good reason though! What is your main aim for youtube? What subscriber goal or view goal do you have?

Reactions: Lizzeelive

Life of a Film maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just wanna make dope content that people are excited to see and also get my proper respect for the hard work it'a taken to get as far as I have.

Reactions: Tivo

NoirAscii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
That is a very good reason though! What is your main aim for youtube? What subscriber goal or view goal do you have?
It'd be great for my content to reach a large number of people, but I'm not after fame or fortune. Fame is immaterial to me because I would never see myself as famous, as for wealth, I'm happy enough getting by with what I have.

So I guess the sky's the limit for subs and views, as long as it's making people happy to see my content.

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just wanna make dope content that people are excited to see and also get my proper respect for the hard work it'a taken to get as far as I have.
I feel you on that bro! I have spend many hours on a project for it not to get the response i was hoping for, we just gotta keep on grinding![DOUBLEPOST=1486731434,1486731393][/DOUBLEPOST]
It'd be great for my content to reach a large number of people, but I'm not after fame or fortune. Fame is immaterial to me because I would never see myself as famous, as for wealth, I'm happy enough getting by with what I have.

So I guess the sky's the limit for subs and views, as long as it's making people happy to see my content.
I love that response bro! Good on you!