What is your favourite vlog camera?

Brittneytaylorwg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was looking at vlog cameras and I was like, hey... maybe it would be interesting to see what everyone on here loves! So here I am haha. I thought this would be quite interesting :)

Reactions: Jitter Flicks

JoeCo17

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I vlog with a Panasonic GH5... which I love, for the most part!

My vlogs are quite b-roll heavy, and cinematic... so the GH5 gives me everything I want; with its stabilised sensor, 180fps slow motion (I use 100fps), and also V-Log L colour profile. And 4K if I need it, but I mainly just shoot in 1080p.

The only downside is its low light capability... or lack thereof. lol.

Pretty cheap, too... for what you get!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use my Nikon D7100 with a 10-24mm lens. It’s a beaut!

davidsfocus

Reaction score
I love the G7X but the audio sucks on it so I prefer to use a camera that has a mic input. The other camera I love using is my Fuji XT2 with the rode video micro and the 18-55mm 2.8-4 lens, now I prefer to pick up the 10-24 F4 because it is much wider but that will have to wait since it is $900. I just wish it had a flip out screen, but oh well that will do. I could use my Canon 5D but I prefer the light weight of the mirrorless cameras.

anzhelika

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i mix always the cameras i use. Sometimes use my phone (iphone 6) sometimes my dslr canon t 5i, or sometimes just a video camera canon vixia HFr80. I actually really love canon quality. It's better than sony and the phone. The phones problem you can't video far distance without blurriness.

Reactions: Johnjackallen

Johnjackallen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i mix always the cameras i use. Sometimes use my phone (iphone 6) sometimes my dslr canon t 5i, or sometimes just a video camera canon vixia HFr80. I actually really love canon quality. It's better than sony and the phone. The phones problem you can't video far distance without blurriness.
I second this about the phones, brilliant if you're just recording yourself or the things next to you, but you want anything in detail that's more than about 10 meters away? Blurry hell!

Reactions: anzhelika

aliceromy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Olympus Pen E-PL8! i love everything about it. i considered a Canon G7X but i feel like everyone who has one ends up replacing it because the autofocus tends to die after a while? i wanted something that will last.