What is your favourite gaming channel?

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
GameGrumps & SuperMega are my go-to channels, but more so because of their incredible commentary; it kills me every time.

Reactions: Zenvious

Zenvious

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
GameGrumps & SuperMega are my go-to channels, but more so because of their incredible commentary; it kills me every time.
Yup :D I feel Lets Plays are more about the commentary then the game itself. If I want to enjoy the game, I'll usually play it solo. Its why I like those niche game channels - I'd likely never play the games they do, but love how they rip it apart! :) And even create their own story from it.

May have to go explore Super Mega.

Reactions: darkstarmedia

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I used to watch Pewdiepie a lot but now I watch Markiplier religiously. Can't really suggest anyone else though...

Zenvious

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
I used to watch Pewdiepie a lot but now I watch Markiplier religiously. Can't really suggest anyone else though...
Yeah I never really liked PDPie. I respect his success and acknowledge its basically from him being a child entertainer. Mark has a lot more appeal - especially to women (he's a handsome dude!!!) - but he's also charismatic. He did get old for me a bit though (again - I prefer duo's over solo and group performers), but thats personal taste :)

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i don't really have a favourite but i like watching ALL kinds of gaming channels, whether your big or small like me. Everyone deserves a chance to be seen and to show what they have to offer :D

BamaGuyRTR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I can only take gaming channels in small doses. I really can't stand most of them. Kids today just don't get it but people like Boogie2988 are where the real gaming and videos about games is at. I guess it's my age.

goodnatured kitty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My favorite YouTube gamer is paulsoarsjr. He's actually one of the first you-tubers to make a Minecraft Tutorial.

John Plays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree with most of the above posts I think you should decide what you want to play yourself. But to answer your question I like all the usual suspects like PewDiePie and Markiplier, there are times when they still make me laugh. But I've always watched a bunch of smaller gaming channels, ones with less than 1000 subs, they always seem the most honest in their videos and genuinely seem to be enjoying themselves and some of the games they play are ones I've never even heard of but they're good!