What is your favourite gaming channel?

Adam Y

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im wondering what everyone favourite gaming channels are? i feel as if this will help what type of games i play.
Thanks!

Reactions: LaZzy Ghost

LaZzy Ghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
you should play what ever types of games you want to. your fan base will grow from whatever you play. plus if you play what you want it will make you seem more excited because you want to play that game. hope this helped and also i watch h20 delirious and cartoonz

Spectre677

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree with LaZzy Ghost do the games you want not what others want or it isn't yours my 3 Fave's are H20 Delirious, Vanoss and Nogla

LaZzy Ghost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree with LaZzy Ghost do the games you want not what others want or it isn't yours my 3 Fave's are H20 Delirious, Vanoss and Nogla
they are good youtubers and im new to this forum stuff and i really enjoy giving tips

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
My favorite gaming YouTuber is MasaeAnela.
I've watched her videos since 2010

LizetteGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
SirActionSlacks. It helps that I love Dota 2, which is mostly what he plays, but mostly the guy just cracks me up; it's a joy to watch him. It's the personality that wins me over on gaming channels rather than what they're playing really.

Zenvious

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
My favorite WAS Steamtrain cause I enjoyed Dan and Ross and their Steam-game love. However since that series seems to have evapourated, I've gone with Gamegrumps agains to follow Dan (Erin is ok, but its Dan who I love :D).

I watch Jacksepticeye on occasion, and Markiplier even less than him, cause I find them to be more "shout-entertainment" then the improvisational comedy the Grumps offer.

That said, like others have said, the best thing to do is do games you enjoy. Or at the least game you THINK you will enjoy. You won't please the world as everyone has different opinions on everything. Instead, do what you enjoy and let the audience who likes what you do find you. Don't please the world, but offer something to a group who enjoy what you can provide them :)

PallenTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love Boogie2988 (although I know he doesn't upload many actuall gaming videos anymore). I also really enjoy itmeJP and TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit, and Giant Bomb