• I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm confused why Reddit among other sites have people that post not to use TubeBuddy as it will ban your channel and bot your views and likes. It's never banned mine and I have three channels and doesn't bot views or likes. Why are so many people making false claims about TubeBuddy?

Reaction score
Hey Gang, Phil from TubeBuddy here. You're probably seen our banners around the site before.

We've spent the last 6 months building a really amazing tool for YouTubers that will save you time, get your videos discovered, help you connect with your audience and build your brand on YouTube. It's a browser plugin called TubeBuddy and it integrates directly into YouTube's website.

We've been long-time fans of YTTalk and have a lot of YTTalkers using TubeBuddy so we decided to pay for some advertising here to answer questions, get feedback and chat with our users :)

You can download TubeBuddy for free as well as see a full list of features by visiting
https://www.TubeBuddy.com

Thanks and looking forward to talking!
Phil
I like TubeBuddy, only just started using it, but I have two questions.

1) In the "Competition" section of the metrics, could you please explain how that is calculated. Namely is it that a high score for competition = we should use that video title or would it be the lower score is better?
2) Weighted score seems to give dramatically different results. Could this be because we are a new channel? And would the weighted score change as we make more videos?

Once again many thanks.

Svenska

Reaction score
hmm always wondered this, how safe are these extensions and tools, can you truly trust their privacy?

untemos

Reaction score
How does tubebuddy get data??? How do they know the search volume and all that? It is not public info

Nofussseo

Reaction score
Website
nofussseo.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can anybody verify if this has helped grow their channel and in what way?
It helps you optimise tags. If you choose LSI.. You still have to do Keyword research but tubebuddy deffo helps you in that regard. Next, make a great clickbaity-esque thumbnail, add the tags & fill the description box of your video & with any luck you'll be ranking for some terms & - hopefully at a high rank. Top 3 is desirable but that comes with practice