• I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think Tubebuddy is very powerful, I use for my channel, usually if I use to create Tumbnail for my video, also to promote my latest video in my other video video, also I use to share with my social media

EcCeNTriC Cuddles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey Gang, Phil from TubeBuddy here. You're probably seen our banners around the site before.

We've spent the last 6 months building a really amazing tool for YouTubers that will save you time, get your videos discovered, help you connect with your audience and build your brand on YouTube. It's a browser plugin called TubeBuddy and it integrates directly into YouTube's website.

We've been long-time fans of YTTalk and have a lot of YTTalkers using TubeBuddy so we decided to pay for some advertising here to answer questions, get feedback and chat with our users :)

You can download TubeBuddy for free as well as see a full list of features by visiting

Thanks and looking forward to talking!
Phil
I been using it since last year, it's a very useful tool.

Jackson Schofield

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
TUBEBUDDY!!!!! Everyone should use it!

Honestly is helps so much
The feature I like the most is search rankings with tags
Is there any other features I should be using?

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Weird. I just bought a license right before you made this thread.

FloFloBear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I looked at TubeBuddy this morning but decided to remove it for now. While it seemed like an interesting and helpful tool (especially to see the tags and ranking) I found it a bit confusing to navigate through all the functionalities. I might give it a try later if my channel grows a bit, but for now decided to keep it disabled.

MrYorkiesWorld

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is definitely something I'll look into trying out very soon as my channel grows. I can handle the main parts of channel optimization right now on my own, but no doubt as my channel gets bigger I'll end up needing to use your tool.

FinTheHobbit

Enjoying my marvelous misadventure :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I fail to see how TubeBuddy can help grow my channel.. I've been using it for a week or so now..

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Been using Tubebuddy for a little while now and it is a useful tool.
I found the Milestone certificates today and thought they were a really good idea :)