• I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

Tim Webber

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just read every comment on this post and didn't see a single negative response. I think I'll give this a try. Really hoping it gives me a boost. :)

Reactions: WeiseGamer

WeiseGamer

Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Bulk copy videos to facebook was listed as a new feature in my newsletter I received, however I can't seem to find where this would be. Any tips?

Tim Webber

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is there a way to adjust the text size in thumbnail generator? I need it to be larger because the only size it's giving me is way too small. You almost can't even read it on the actual thumbnail image.

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Is paragon part of the networks that get TubeBuddy for free because they are a subnetwork under freedom.
Sorry, they are not but you should contact your Network and ask them to talk to us :)[DOUBLEPOST=1437142976,1437142936][/DOUBLEPOST]
It looks awesome, I'll definitely be using this when I start my videos!
great![DOUBLEPOST=1437143023][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seems really intriguing, i think I'll try it.
Let us know how it goes![DOUBLEPOST=1437143095][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have heard useful things so il try it out! :)
It will definitely make you Feel Good, Feel Good Films. Let us know if you have any feature requests![DOUBLEPOST=1437143234][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just read every comment on this post and didn't see a single negative response. I think I'll give this a try. Really hoping it gives me a boost. :)
Sweet, let me know how it goes. I think the only negative comment you will ever find is that some of our more advanced tools require a paid membership or that you are part of a Network that has worked out a deal with us to give their users free access. But we do try to give away a ton for free and most people are happy enough with the free features.[DOUBLEPOST=1437143313][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bulk copy videos to facebook was listed as a new feature in my newsletter I received, however I can't seem to find where this would be. Any tips?
That was in the "What's Next" section meaning it's currently in development. Actually this morning we are just starting to research it and run some tests. It's not even actively in development yet - but soon![DOUBLEPOST=1437143404][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there a way to adjust the text size in thumbnail generator? I need it to be larger because the only size it's giving me is way too small. You almost can't even read it on the actual thumbnail image.
Yes! Click on the text inside the thumbnail after you add it and you can resize to any size you want (just drag the edge of the text like any other resizing program). I know it's a bit confusing so we are also going to add a Font-Size drop down for the initial text size when it gets added too.

Reactions: Tim Webber

Tim Webber

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry, they are not but you should contact your Network and ask them to talk to us :)[DOUBLEPOST=1437142976,1437142936][/DOUBLEPOST]
great![DOUBLEPOST=1437143023][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let us know how it goes![DOUBLEPOST=1437143095][/DOUBLEPOST]
It will definitely make you Feel Good, Feel Good Films. Let us know if you have any feature requests![DOUBLEPOST=1437143234][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sweet, let me know how it goes. I think the only negative comment you will ever find is that some of our more advanced tools require a paid membership or that you are part of a Network that has worked out a deal with us to give their users free access. But we do try to give away a ton for free and most people are happy enough with the free features.[DOUBLEPOST=1437143313][/DOUBLEPOST]
That was in the "What's Next" section meaning it's currently in development. Actually this morning we are just starting to research it and run some tests. It's not even actively in development yet - but soon![DOUBLEPOST=1437143404][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes! Click on the text inside the thumbnail after you add it and you can resize to any size you want (just drag the edge of the text like any other resizing program). I know it's a bit confusing so we are also going to add a Font-Size drop down for the initial text size when it gets added too.
Wow! I can't believe that I didn't think to do that. Thank you so much! I've been watching this thread and I have to say. You have been very helpful to everyone commenting on here. That speak volumes for the tubebuddy support. Thank you again and keep up the great work. :)

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Wow! I can't believe that I didn't think to do that. Thank you so much! I've been watching this thread and I have to say. You have been very helpful to everyone commenting on here. That speak volumes for the tubebuddy support. Thank you again and keep up the great work. :)
Cool, yes I try. Actually I haven't gotten an email alert from YTTalk in weeks so I thought no one was commenting anymore which is why I just logged in and answered like 5 threads. Usually I get an email alert and I'm sure to jump in and answer immediately.

Reactions: Tim Webber

Tim Webber

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cool, yes I try. Actually I haven't gotten an email alert from YTTalk in weeks so I thought no one was commenting anymore which is why I just logged in and answered like 5 threads. Usually I get an email alert and I'm sure to jump in and answer immediately.
Well I think you are doing a great job. Too bad YouTube and Google don't have the same user support, lol.

HomelessRyder

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
aww, thanks! And glad to see on your FB profile that you are telling people NOT to buy views and subscribers. You are doing things the right way!
Haha, thank you! It's a huge mistake that I see a lot of newbies doing (including myself when I started) and it doesn't help a thing. In fact, it can only hurt your channel really.