Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Advertisement What is TubeBuddy and how can it help me on YouTube?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Phil @ TubeBuddy, May 25, 2015.

?

Is Tubebuddy Safe?

1. Yes. Why would it not be.

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No. Of Course it is not.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. I have no clue.

20 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. ASMR Amour
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $113
    I think it is better to be a higher number. I don't know for sure though so don't quote me on it. It was just based of guessing that I came to that conclusion.

2. ProXima123
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $97
    I have tubebuddy and I do occasionally 'use' it. I believe it is definitely safe.

ASMR Amour likes this.
  3. Messages:
    Cash:
    $9
    This app sounds pretty cool if your churning out high volume videos with a view to taking your channel to another level, however its worth checking their pricing structure against their products as you want the flexibility of being able to unsubscribe from their service without a negative effect on your videos - some features such as special embeds on your website leave me wondering what happens if you set this up then later on cancel your service, how might this effect your fancy embed? Would you retain this?? Same question may apply to other products.

4. The BBQ Chef
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $72
    So by paying for a subscription on Tubebuddy you get free access to the website "Audio Hero" for royalty free music.
    My question would be, If I made a video whilst I was paying for the service, what would happen if I cancel my paid membership with Tubebuddy. Does it mean that video would be open to a copyright strike as I would effectively no longer be a member of Audio Hero?
    The T's & C's on the website do not make it clear.

5. Paola Varela
    Cash:
    $14
    I think I'm gonna try it soon, however I'm not entirely sure on what it does? Can someone be a little bit more specific on how it works and its functions? Anyone that has used it before, do you recommend it?

6. offbeatbryce
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $153
    I would contact TubeBuddy and ask

7. Messages:
    Cash:
    $18
    I am currently using this since I started and it help me a bit for me right now. Looking forward to be success :D

My youtube channel is OrculloTG

8. eroM
    Cash:
    $37
    What I'd like to hear more from people are actual statistics on how implementing this tool increased the metrics of their channel. Take a month before using TB and then a month after or something. It's basically a big A/B test. But is it worth it? Anyone care to chime in with their figures?