Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Advertisement What is TubeBuddy and how can it help me on YouTube?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Phil @ TubeBuddy, May 25, 2015.

?

Is Tubebuddy Safe?

1. Yes. Why would it not be.

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  2. No. Of Course it is not.

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  3. I have no clue.

17 vote(s)
    68.0%
  1. MainelyNerdy
    Cash:
    $3
    I pay a subscription for tubebuddy however the free version is good too. I can’t live without seeing my tag rankings and tag suggestions.

2. antonblack
    Cash:
    $5
    I have used Tubebuddy on a off for a while. I have also suggested it to so many people. I have been hearing all sorts of things about it recently. Main issue is that those using it violate youtube terms and conditions. Can you guys please help with this? Is that true? What is your experience please???

3. DigiBox
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $54
    It's 100% safe, TubeBuddy is a youtube verified tool and company.

There is no terms of service violations for using it.

antonblack and vMinti like this.
  4. antonblack
    Cash:
    $5
    thank you very much!

5. MYKD
    Cash:
    $9
    I will try this out tomorrow!

6. Foose311
    I'll try it out...

7. feyrerm
    Cash:
    $25
    Has anyone purchased this? Is there any real value beyond what you get for free? I really want to find tools that will help me grow, but I am uncertain if this is the one for me.

Thanks for the input and expertise.

Mike

8. UhoohExtra
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $39
    i learnt as much as i could be bothered about tubebuddie and vidiq.. you don't really need them. And both could be interpreted as manipulation/automating yt ?? that could get your account banned? mayb. specially with vidiq who in a very recent video this year were unbelievably telling people to sub4sub- not good advice. maybe stay well away. just my thoughts anyway

9. addison7777
    Cash:
    $2
    Is it ok to use Tube Buddy to manage your YouTube channel? Just want to make sure it isn't against YouTube's TOS. I have hundreds of videos and I'm trying to make them all have the same end screen in bulk? Or if you have any other legit channel managers other than Tube Buddy. Thank-you. =)

10. mumblez207
    Cash:
    $21
    Hey everyone i have a quick question about tube buddy, the ranking on the tags is it better to be a higher number or lower number?