• I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

James Strange

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I noticed that this weekend, its kind of cool.

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
tubebuddy is good toolkit for youtuber ..especially for beginner

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I mainly use it for the copy paste tag feature and SEO rank abilities for tags. Really lets you know how well ranked your videos are based on your tags.

LukussJA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
really love the plugin - Great for the SEO and moving tags from one video to another :D

ArtesVives

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I only stated using it about a week ago. Reviewed all the flaws of my videos over the last few days with the help of TubeBuddy and got 2 of them ranked on the first page...working crossing my fingers now for more views more subscribers and an increase in traffic. NObody told me youtube channels were so much work! LOL :)
Totally recommend TB.

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
Does anybody here use TubeBuddy on their Mac with Safari?

I have tried a couple of times but get a message that says:

TubeBuddy for YouTube can’t be installed on “Macintosh HD” because OS X version 10.11 or later is required.

I don't understand why this happens. I uploaded the latest version of Safari just a couple of hours ago (10.1.2) and still get this message. Am I missing something obvious?[DOUBLEPOST=1501044423,1501001021][/DOUBLEPOST]Duh... I feel pretty dum for posting this now. Eventually worked out that Safari 10.1.2 IS earlier than 10.11 and googled how to update it.

Now have tubebuddy installed and I'm looking forward to using it!

Danica Christin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm using the free version of Tubebuddy and I noticed that from maybe half the videos I watch some of the most interesting information is missing:

Avg view duration
Avg % viewed
Views first 48h
Historical

Unfortunately these are pretty much the most interesting bits of information for me. Does anyone know why this happens? And more importantly: How can I fix it?
Thanks for your help!

ShireenPlaysYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I downloaded the Chrome extension today and I love it - I've used so many YouTube extensions in the past and this is definitely one of the best ones.