Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

Bgirl Sonia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hello !
I have so much trouble using TubeBuddy
I got some of the tools because I randomly clicked through the different options but for example, how do I see the ranking next to my tags (the green number showing you where your videos is placed)
It only appears once in a while

and what are the general options I can have with my starter pack (I didn't upgrade yet since I am not totally convinced)

I am French and it's in English. I quite understand but it's still hard to me to get all the options !
thanks

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In free version are you able to see youtube search volumes for particular keywords ?

AprilGranelli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
ARGHH! I love tube buddy! It makes promoting videos so much quicker as well as finding tags super easy!
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making this as well as keeping it free so poor creators like me can use it! :angel:

Michael Cimicata

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I love TubeBuddy! My question is: what features does everyone else use the most? I use the thumbnail generator and suggested tags with every single video! I also used the bulk description editor to add some text to the descriptions of my 1500+ videos at once (a HUGE timesaver)! What do you all use it for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I mainly use it for the thumbnail generator and the emoji tool to easily add emojis to my video titles, but I also use it on my comments page so I can load more than one additional page of comments at once. Once in a while I use it to see where my videos have been shared.

I'm only using the free one, so I don't get the bulk editor.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No doubt TubeBuddy is a great tool and I use it every day too. Especially when it comes to keyword research it the BEST.
tubebuddy also make a lot of things easier. I have´nt used it for thumbnails yet though. Maybe I shoul try it out some day

NoSkillScrub

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just got the free trial the other day and already it has made my keywords have gotten much better. Since I upload gaming videos the market is extremely saturated. It has helped a lot for getting some ranked tags. I havent really messed around with the other features too much yet though.

Shweebe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tube Buddy is a great app. once I'm able to afford some upgrades I'm def. doing so. I highly recommend it!!

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just discovered this last night. Tubebuddy has just had a brilliant upgrade that allows you to views other channels videos stats. It's not super in depth but it does give you a snapshot of how well they are performing so you can better understand what's successful in your niche. You can look at engagement reports, retention, estimated revenue, plus a bunch load more stuff. Go have a look, could be a useful tool. ☺