Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

Markmorbidity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To be honest I think it is a pretty useful tool, even if you don't pay for the extra stuff.(i don't)...but i am really curious of an opinion that comes from someone who actually pays
I'm also curious if social blade is better, or the same as tubebuddy?
SocialBlade only shows your stats. If there is tools then idk lol i guess i never really looked into it other than to just see my performance in one page lol

Reactions: Larya

TimidDimwit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I just started using it today. I've just been using it for the tag help, but it's honestly not as useful as I expected, but I'm probably not using it to it's full potential

Reactions: Markmorbidity

Clumswolfy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been using tubebuddy for while now and so far i only use the recommended tags. For the rest i dont really get the program yet. ( i do have a paid version) and i hope maybe some could tell me what is usefull in it except for the tags.

David Perez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Dont know new here but
Some one will come across here and tell

Markmorbidity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just started using it today. I've just been using it for the tag help, but it's honestly not as useful as I expected, but I'm probably not using it to it's full potential
That's what I am doing also. I may try a month after I kickstart my review videos and compare and contrast between before and after tubebuddy. Also applying what I learned from Tim schmoyer and Roberto Blake.

TimidDimwit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That's what I am doing also. I may try a month after I kickstart my review videos and compare and contrast between before and after tubebuddy. Also applying what I learned from Tim schmoyer and Roberto Blake.
Theses a free trial, gives three weeks of 'Star', which might be more useful for the month of trying.

The more you know :up2:

Reactions: Markmorbidity

Melinda621

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru
I'm glad I found this thread! I just found out about it today, and am curious to know if it actually helps grow your channel. I know that I could use some help in the SEO/tags department. lol in the tags, I just throw in words that are related to my video with different variations... not sure if I'm doing it right or not. But being a new youtuber, I need all the help I can get to get ranked in the searches. Lol so if it helps with that, I think it would be worth a try. But I'm not sure if the free version will actually help or if I'd actually need to pay to get what I want from it. ...in my experience, the free version of ANYTHING requires you to pay to get the full effects of what the service claims to do.

Markmorbidity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm glad I found this thread! I just found out about it today, and am curious to know if it actually helps grow your channel. I know that I could use some help in the SEO/tags department. lol in the tags, I just throw in words that are related to my video with different variations... not sure if I'm doing it right or not. But being a new youtuber, I need all the help I can get to get ranked in the searches. Lol so if it helps with that, I think it would be worth a try. But I'm not sure if the free version will actually help or if I'd actually need to pay to get what I want from it. ...in my experience, the free version of ANYTHING requires you to pay to get the full effects of what the service claims to do.
Well if maximizing your tags... it will help but it will only limit you to some tags that could help but i just feel like i can probably just come up with relating tags and see if they have competition or worth using without getting full. It's just easier when you pay. i am not really looking to get the other stuff it comes with but I will see if the trial is worth it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1490727453,1490727436][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice, this seems like a very useful tool. I'll definitely check it out and share my thoughts on it!
Sweet let us know what you think!

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I've been using Tube Buddy for a year now and I just noticed the word cloud tool in the comments section. I'm not sure if its new or I just never noticed it but I was wondering what everyone's most used word was.

Mine is "thanks", which makes sense I reply with it with almost every comment I get. Always good to be polite ;)