Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

LaurenLSexton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've just downloaded TubeBuddy. I've only been making YouTube videos since November, but anything that looks like it could help, I'm down for!

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've tryied TubeBuddy and I deleted it after some hours of usage. As I am experienced YouTuber, all the functions that I tested in the free version are already done manually for each video and I found no big use of this app. Don't get me wrong. If I was a beginner I would love to use TubeBuddy and get more insight of YouTube, but for me it was just slowing down my browser. I saw some features in the paid version that can come handy to me but I don't think the monthly subscribtion will give enough new views for making it worth.

LaurenLSexton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I downloaded it yesterday and so far it seems helpful, it gives a good indication of tags that other people use. I'm still exploring it to find out what else it can do. I'm not sure I'd get enough benefit out of it to worthy paying for a subscription though.

Hoviking

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been using this program for a while now, and I absolutely LOVE IT. Thank you so much for making this and sharing it to me for free. :)

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This happened all because of my review video, i tweeted them just expecting a retweet at the most, but they actually offered me and a friend the star version for a whole year for doing the review!

Its amazing what youtube can give you it really is i feel really grateful right now!

So this is just a note to say, your videos could get you anywhere or anything so don't give up! :)

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats!~ I wish I had that :(

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
I have gotten once a free Pro membership of instructables for our DIY videos a year or so ago :) It was fun and our first time joining the site! tough we need to add up more stuff there lol

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
They gave me a free 2 week. They frequently come to this forum and are nice guys