• I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

Brewin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just installed it 2 days ago and already I feel like the tags I've been able to pick from it have increased my views. Not drastically, but noticeably higher than what I normally get. Thanks TubeBuddy!

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys i need information on how ot use tubebuddy when trying to rank high in the search

SnowGhost

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend anything other than the free version of this 'tool'. No tool,website,program or whatever is going to gain you any legitimate views or subscribers it's all just a big scam. Things like these aren't necessary for YouTube, there's already stuff you can do to improve the SEO of your videos like keywords, using social media, writing better descriptions/titles etc etc. Anything anywhere that states that it's going to gain to 'millions of views' is complete and utter bs. Don't fall for it, stick to the traditional LEGITIMATE methods, not the scams. Hope this helps.

Reactions: adhdzombieslayer

subversiveasset

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I wouldn't recommend anything other than the free version of this 'tool'. No tool,website,program or whatever is going to gain you any legitimate views or subscribers it's all just a big scam. Things like these aren't necessary for YouTube, there's already stuff you can do to improve the SEO of your videos like keywords, using social media, writing better descriptions/titles etc etc. Anything anywhere that states that it's going to gain to 'millions of views' is complete and utter bs. Don't fall for it, stick to the traditional LEGITIMATE methods, not the scams. Hope this helps.
I don't think that tubebuddy claims that you're going to gain millions of views...

That being said, TubeBuddy is just a tool -- you still have to learn best SEO practices to get the most of it.

So, I would say, topic creator, that what you really need to do is research youtube SEO. For example, I can tell you that your channel mostly has videos of a super saturated niche that you will likely never rank high for on your own (there are simply too many COD videos). The challenge will be trying to find a niche that hasn't been done by so many people before and then getting in on that early on.

From there, you will want to build titles, descriptions, and tags that aim at that niche or those key words. currently, your video titles don't really have good keyword data -- you don't even put "cod" in many of your titles.

TubeBuddy can help you find the value of a tag (by ranking how saturated it is vs. how often it is searched), and your challenge should be finding keywords that are not as saturated, but which are still searched a lot. Mostly, though, you have to do the keyword research on your own.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
its not a scam, what are you on about lol. how is a free tool that helps with a few things on youtube a scam? tin foil hat much?

ps. sorry to tell you this but the world is round and we did visit the moon fyi

squishlord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't quite understand how to use the tag feature. It only shows me three tags when I click on suggest and the three tags it shows me are random. People on here say it works wonders but I just don't see how.

Just why is TubeBuddy so popular?