What is this???

MadMakx

Reaction score
Hey guys i have been always wanting to ask what kind of effect is this? What do you call this?? Live Title transition?? Can this be done on adobe premiere pro? or after effects?

Here is the sample of the video look at 0:13
Youtube this video

''Watch These Frustrated Squirrels Go Nuts! | Deep Look''

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the editing forum. I've embedded the video for you:

Spook

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
These kinds of titles are created in After Effects! It can be difficult to create one yourself but the good news is you don't have to! A quick search on youtube or google can provide you with already created animated title templates that are created in After Effects but can be used in Adobe Premiere projects featuring just what you are looking for! Just find the template you like, most are free to use and allow for custom text to be inputed!

- Let me know if you have anymore questions!

MadMakx

Reaction score
Thank you!![DOUBLEPOST=1486861330,1486861004][/DOUBLEPOST]
These kinds of titles are created in After Effects! It can be difficult to create one yourself but the good news is you don't have to! A quick search on youtube or google can provide you with already created animated title templates that are created in After Effects but can be used in Adobe Premiere projects featuring just what you are looking for! Just find the template you like, most are free to use and allow for custom text to be inputed!

- Let me know if you have anymore questions!
do u have any recommended websites i can check it out which are free??
Im looking at the moment most of them comes with a price though

Last edited:

Spook

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys i have been always wanting to ask what kind of effect is this? What do you call this?? Live Title transition?? Can this be done on adobe premiere pro? or after effects?

Here is the sample of the video look at 0:13
Youtube this video

''Watch These Frustrated Squirrels Go Nuts! | Deep Look''

I'll private message you a link![DOUBLEPOST=1486862164,1486862099][/DOUBLEPOST]Oops, looks like I can't private message yet! Shoot me an email at jolson12@georgefox.edu and I'll email you the link!