What is the most difficult part of being a YouTuber, for you?

What is the most difficult part of being a YouTuber?

• Total voters

Penny Art

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
How to respond to comments? What'd you mean by that?
Well, people leave weird comments sometimes. Also, I've seen some real trolls on other peoples channels. I think learning how to deal with disappointing comments is a skill learned also.

ItsMegan2

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The most difficult thing to me is maintaining a schedule. I sometimes go months without uploading, but I get busy and run out of time to record and edit.

lazy vlogger

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
as a newbie its creating content and topics others want to see and hear to let people know youre a person on the internet with quality content

GaganDos

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's hard for me to be consistent

missmonmonxo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
for me its trying not to be embarassed recording in public places. When I take my kids to Cheerleading or we go out for the day sometimes I really want to vlog it but I'm to scared because I don't want the attention from people looking at us while we vlog. I'm always worried what they might be thinking grrrr

Reactions: 10ACITY

10ACITY

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
For me it is recording. Being a dancer, I have to find a great scene to put the camera and I'm too young to just drive myself around town looking for cool places. Editing is annoying too because I have to sync the music which is very, very difficult. I then need to make colour corrections and such which I can only do on YouTube because GoPro Studio is not working and my only other option at the moment is WMM. I feel so discouraged when the music is not synced or the colour looks bad.

Kate GD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
For me the hardest part is tinking about ideas and how to present them in an interesting way!