What is the most difficult part of being a YouTuber, for you?

What is the most difficult part of being a YouTuber?

• Total voters

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Title explains all! Which aspect of being a content creator is the most difficult for you to learn/do/master?

Please answer the poll above, and if you have a different answer, post them below! :)

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Funny how editing isn't one of the options in the poll...

Anyways, for me, it's thinking of an idea to begin with, that's what I struggle with most. It's finding an idea for a video.

Going Evil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The hardest part for me is getting my business partners to get online since we both run the channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1481505310,1481505275][/DOUBLEPOST]
Trying to not cry after looking at my analytics
Same here dude.

Reactions: Hazzador

Shawn Gossman

Reaction score
I chose 'other'. As a newbie to all of this, deciding where and what to start with is my current challenge.

Shawn Gossman

Reaction score
I struggle with it too.
I bought me one of those fancy GoPro 5 Black cameras and all sorts of different mounts. I'm hoping that motivates me since the cost wasn't that low haha. I have different ideas for different channels, but I need to make sure I don't overwhelm myself with having multiple channels. I used to run more than 10 message forums and more than 20 blogs at one time - back then, I go so overwhelmed that I burned myself out and left the internet altogether for about a year. Now that I have returned, I try to only put on my plate what I can eat so to say.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me - its finding time to create.