What Is The Easiest Way To Get Monetization?

Nemo

Reaction score
I am looking to find the easiest way to get my channel monetized. Can someone help?

Dave Pollack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Easiest way for me was to get to 4,000 watch hours in the last 12 months and 1,000+ subscribers.

Reactions: videoeditgr

MindfulInquirer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Content that hints at sex, celebrities, Trump, sports or have some kind of a very funny comedic angle to your videos ?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Content that hints at sex, celebrities, Trump, sports or have some kind of a very funny comedic angle to your videos ?
Absolutely wrong. How do you "hint" at Trump, celebrities or sports?

That said:

Sex will get you terminated if taken too far as sexual content violates the Community Guidelines. We just saw a so called "Webcam Girls Review" channel owner come complaining that he or she had just been terminated; and when we told the person there was nothing we could do as his appeal had been denied, this now-former channel owner had the sheer nerve to try and make fun of those who were assisting him. (Official YouTube Help Forum)

To monetize Celebrity content, you would have to film the person yourself, and prove Publicity and Commercial Use Rights to the content. Likewise with the US President. Sports is right out, unless you have billions to pay in licensing and commercial use rights fees for commercial content; which is the main content viewers would be seeking.

Comedy is very hard to pull off; ask anyone who has tried to break the ice in a stand-up comedy club; plus remember that YouTube is a Multi-National platform; so one man's joke may be a different man's deep insult.

The only way to monetize under the new Content Quality Guidelines, is to create content yourself, from scratch, using elements also of your own creation. The days of "borrowing copyright media and hoping to slide without licensing", are over.

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sex will get you terminated if taken too far as sexual content violates the Community Guidelines. We just saw a so called "Webcam Girls Review" channel owner come complaining that he or she had just been terminated; and when we told the person there was nothing we could do as his appeal had been denied, this now-former channel owner had the sheer nerve to try and make fun of those who were assisting him. (Official YouTube Help Forum)
I will never get over the absurd entitlement a lot of people have, like they are special, the rules don't apply and everyone has to cater to them. Because they want to do something, they get to do it, whether it's illegal or in violation of the rules or whatever. And when they find out none of that is true, they throw a temper tantrum. What is wrong with people today?

StefanB89

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking to find the easiest way to get my channel monetized. Can someone help?
Forget about monetisation..
Sponsorships make more money..
and you can get them before those 1K subs and 4K watchhours.

Reactions: Nemo

MindfulInquirer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Absolutely wrong. How do you "hint" at Trump, celebrities or sports?

That said:

To monetize Celebrity content, you would have to film the person yourself, and prove Publicity and Commercial Use Rights to the content. Likewise with the US President. Sports is right out, unless you have billions to pay in licensing and commercial use rights fees for commercial content; which is the main content viewers would be seeking.

Comedy is very hard to pull off; ask anyone who has tried to break the ice in a stand-up comedy club; plus remember that YouTube is a Multi-National platform; so one man's joke may be a different man's deep insult.

The only way to monetize under the new Content Quality Guidelines, is to create content yourself, from scratch, using elements also of your own creation. The days of "borrowing copyright media and hoping to slide without licensing", are over.
Well I meant content "hinting at sex". Not actual hardcore p**n lol, I think we agree you can't put that on YouTube :p
Lots of channels with just a pretty girl there, doesn't matter what she's talking about or whether she's wearing much or relatively little, it's the sex appeal that's at work, guys would rather watch her talk about video games than watch the next male teen talk about video games because human beings are so strongly visually oriented, especially the male gender at that. It also works with women.
But I mean this is much, much older than YouTube of course, people have been watching films for generations partly because of one actor or actress they were very fond of. Like, sitting through a whole film in large part because of the casting and one's attraction for a particular actor. You can consider those actors/actresses to be the first YouTubers in a sense, the ancestors of YouTubers. They found a way to attract viewiers, and sometimes, that simply meant working on your sex appeal. It didn't have to be terribly graphic, but just being there onscreen playing a role.

Reactions: UKHypnotist

Nemo

Reaction score
Forget about monetisation..
Sponsorships make more money..
and you can get them before those 1K subs and 4K watchhours.
well what is the best way to go about getting sponsorships?