What is the display device in Toy Reviews?

Franklin

Yugituber
Reaction score
Website
awesomecardgames.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone,

I notice channels of Toy Reviews have toys rotating on a surface or device. What is this device? I have been looking for one, but do not know what to terms to search.

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You mean something like Lazy Susan, but with motor that rotates around? Google Motorised Lazy Susan or similar and there are many solutions. Or perfectly, you can built your own solution and make a how-to video.

Or alternatively, they have similar devices in the Optics, Jewellery and Watch stores, so you can look around and check the brand of the devices and search for them.

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I need something sleek like this as well. I do builds of LEGO and at the end of the video, I feel like I should have a rotating display of what I had just created. Everyone seems to be suggesting a Lazy Susan but I'm not sure if they have one dedicated to the craft of small toy building/displaying.

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I need something sleek like this as well. I do builds of LEGO and at the end of the video, I feel like I should have a rotating display of what I had just created. Everyone seems to be suggesting a Lazy Susan but I'm not sure if they have one dedicated to the craft of small toy building/displaying.
Okay so I don't know if I am allowed to quote myself but I'm expanding on this...

I found a $12 Wooden Lazy Susan today at Target and it's really clean looking. I'm hoping when I get to create some more content I can use it to display my LEGO Builds. I'm super pumped! [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I can recommend this, its an absolute beast it'll rotate with almost anything on it. I bought it after my last rotating stand died (It was rubbish...couldnt even rotate with an empty DVD case on it)

Reactions: Spence Bailey

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I can recommend this, its an absolute beast it'll rotate with almost anything on it. I bought it after my last rotating stand died (It was rubbish...couldnt even rotate with an empty DVD case on it)
Wow this is super cool! I've actually never even considered buying a motorized one that spins automatically. I can't believe I've never even thought of that. [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk