What is the definition of a good marketing plan for branding?

Ivana Kinsley

Reaction score
Website
www.morkieflash.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
if you start a new Website or YouTube channel about a signle or multiple niche, then what is your marketing plan. which method you used for branding?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Branding and marketing are two separate things and both incorporate a lot of elements.

Branding includes the name of your channel and all visual aspects such as your logo, banner, thumbnails, endcards, etc. It also includes the core values and slogan that your brand is to represent.

Marketing includes the promotion of your channel and its message. It means figuring out who your target audience is, where they are and how you can reach them. It means figuring out which social media platforms would complement and help your marketing strategies. It includes your upload schedule, your interaction with your audience and much more.

So after establishing the terms, what is your actual question? Which marketing strategy we use? That won't help you. As a travel channel, I have both a completely different branding and marketing than a gaming channel. So first establish for yourself what kind of videos you make, what niche your in and who your target audience you have.

Ivana Kinsley

Reaction score
Website
www.morkieflash.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Branding and marketing are two separate things and both incorporate a lot of elements.

Branding includes the name of your channel and all visual aspects such as your logo, banner, thumbnails, endcards, etc. It also includes the core values and slogan that your brand is to represent.

Marketing includes the promotion of your channel and its message. It means figuring out who your target audience is, where they are and how you can reach them. It means figuring out which social media platforms would complement and help your marketing strategies. It includes your upload schedule, your interaction with your audience and much more.

So after establishing the terms, what is your actual question? Which marketing strategy we use? That won't help you. As a travel channel, I have both a completely different branding and marketing than a gaming channel. So first establish for yourself what kind of videos you make, what niche your in and who your target audience you have.
Thank you share your resources.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
share your resources
My resources is my Bachelor education in Hospitality Management. I wouldn't be able to quote you exact books and links anymore, as it has been a year or two since I've seen a book about it, but this is the general knowledge that I have gathered from 4 years of education on marketing and branding.

Ivana Kinsley

Reaction score
Website
www.morkieflash.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
My resources is my Bachelor education in Hospitality Management. I wouldn't be able to quote you exact books and links anymore, as it has been a year or two since I've seen a book about it, but this is the general knowledge that I have gathered from 4 years of education on marketing and branding.
Thank you.

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad