What is the best youtube partner network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You mean being active on the Yeousch forums? Do they have forums? Well, I assume they wouldn't base it solely on that. Did you find some way to contact them?

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I watched a video you have to be active on there forums and once you reach a post limit and a time that you have had an account. Once you reach that limit there is a post you go to then you have to meet those requirements

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well then, forget them. Just apply through fullscreen. If they have an arbitrary standard like that, I don't think fullscreen would give you too much trouble.

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah well i mean he said 100 a day i get that but i dont have the sub count or view count and i am not sure if my videos are considered high quality. Like i dont know how to define that i mean there in hd

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
yeah well i mean he said 100 a day i get that but i dont have the sub count or view count and i am not sure if my videos are considered high quality. Like i dont know how to define that i mean there in hd
Well, if you don't think you have good enough standards, maybe you should just set the idea aside for a while. Take time to build your channel, gain a following, and increase the quality of your content. Then, when you have more to say for yourself on your channel, you can apply to networks, and you'll have a better chance of getting accepted. That's what I'm doing anyways :)

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well see my biggest problem is trying to get more traffic to get more feedback on what to improve some video ideas etc... Just the typical new youtuber hard stuff

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah. Until you build that audience though, you shouldn't be so dead-set on the partnership. That will come as you continue to develop and grow.

ViciousCritic

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
What exactly is the benefit of partners like Fullscreen now that Youtube allows anyone to profit share with advertising? Do they help you get viewers as well?

Unknown_user007

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
What exactly is the benefit of partners like Fullscreen now that Youtube allows anyone to profit share with advertising? Do they help you get viewers as well?
well with fullscreen partnership you can get banners, custom thumbnails, and other features that full partners get. YouTube partnership only pays you.

Status
Not open for further replies.