What is the best way to grow a gaming channel

NoclipGaming

Reaction score
Watched 2mins of the movie you linked and after abour 1min 30secs I was wondering "This is boring as hell, why am I watching this?" and watched another 30secs and then closed it down.
You really need to take your energy, multiply that by 10, and then use all that energy the first 10 secs. I almost fell asleep the first 10secs of your video. I'm kinda harsch but I'm just telling the thruth.

apebighead

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Noclip hey man thanks harsh criticism is the best kind and aslong as your honest it's ok with me

Baergo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just gotta post quality content, make it fun for people to watch. And then you have to upload a variety of videos. We try to mix it up, and also collaborations are a great way to get other people to see your videos as you can draw from other channel's audiences as well.

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You've gotta be raw instinct with your tags to grow a gaming channel these days :)

ThioJoe

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
In my opinion, gaming channels are absolutely the hardest channels to get going. This is simply because such a huge number of people have them. To make one successful you really have to be outstanding. Also, keep in mind that with gaming videos it's extremely personality driven.

watermelonR0Fl

Lord of the Melons
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Quality content trumps quantity, but you want both at the end of the day.